Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I introduced them - after a few mistakes - on the intro area.

King I've had since he was 9 weeks, he's 3 1/2 years. These are some old photos as I'm actually in the process of moving and friends/family are looking after my dogs.

King - 13 months
His eyes look amber / gold due to the lighting and the camera used... much better thing that unfortunately got broke. He actually has darker amber than they look, nearly brown.

King - 15 months
Was teasing him with leash in one hand, treat in the other so his eyes are a bit wild.

My baby at 2 years, few months
According to the people that see him now as he's filled out a bit, he's a "monster" [people scared of the breed] which I always find comical as I'm 5'1'', 120 lbs and know this guy wouldn't hurt a fly

Zela is 4 going on 5. She came from a backyard breeder after a friend asked me to foster her while the shelter got rid of the more adoptable dogs [labs, terriers, those sorts] and I ended up adopting her. Had her about 6 months before moving.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Good looking pups! What bloodlines is your male? Zela is a cute girl.....real short crop on her huh? Looks good though ;) I love brindle dogs.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Good looking pups! What bloodlines is your male? Zela is a cute girl.....real short crop on her huh? Looks good though ;) I love brindle dogs.
I was actually going to sign off for the night but decided to answer anyways.

As it is thanks for noticing. I love them both and am a sucker obviously for a dog with white.

Zela it was a thing for the BYB instead of having his dogs do damage in one another in a scrap, he just cut them short. All the dogs had it.

His pedigree.

On his mother's side he comes from "Greece Bad Boy" Ritsi whom is descended from Boyle's Van Hooten's Baby O and St. Benedict's Dylan. And similarly from Boyle's Dirty Mary [which is why, if Zela's pedigree is true, I jumped at the chance to adopt her as she too has Dirty Mary in her lines]. He is as big as his grandfather grandfather Burton's Hank when conditioned [58lbs] so he's an impressive sight.

He's not on apbt.online as his breeder never entered him and I don't feel like paying the $30 to upload his profile when I know what I've got on paper.

·
Registered
30 Posts
those sure are some great looking dogs you got! i love the brindle on her!! it reminds me of one the boxers i grew up around :) and he is a solid boy! gorgeous!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
nice looking bulldogs :welcome:

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Great looking bunch you have :)

& welcome, by the way

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts