Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Dad was working up in the mountains and saw this sign that said "free dog" when he was driving to the store. On his way back to the motel he noticed this small dog tied up to the people's porch. She had no food bowl and the only water she had was a small puddle of muddy rain water. He couldn't pass by and not stop. As he got closer she was afraid and dove under the porch to hide. He knocked on the door and the man came out. He obviously didn't care for this dog at all. She was the last of the litter he had bred and admitted he hated her and wanted nothing to do with her at all. She was so sad and in bad conditions he couldn't leave her there so he took her back to the hotel with him. It was obvious he was beating and mistreating her, she is still very fearful even after being with them for about 2 weeks. She is going to need a lot of love and work but she's been coming around. She is very cautious of people but feels safe with other dogs. She took to Earl and follows him around like his shadow so she has earned the name Randi :D

here's some pics we took when they were over :)
Earl the big lug :)

happy boy

Little miss Randi she is 6 months old :)

Randi with my dad's wife :)

Out to play with Dosia :)

follow me

Dork face lol

The fish eye makes Dosia look like a staffy bull XD

Thanks for looking​

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Way to go dad!!! She's beautiful, is he keeping her?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww she is a doll, your parents must be happy they missed tiva huh? Hopefully she works out well for them , looks like dosia approves already :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Way to go dad!!! She's beautiful, is he keeping her?
Yea they are going to keep her :) She's a nice little dog she just needs a lot of TLC, which she'll get now :)
awww she is a doll, your parents must be happy they missed tiva huh? Hopefully she works out well for them , looks like dosia approves already :)
Yea they're all excited, even Earl :) Earl threw a fit for 3 days after Tiva left, he loved her so much, so this is good for him, and having another dog to show her that she can trust people is working out really well.

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Now I see where you get your awesomeness from. Your Dad is pretty rad for taking in that poor little girl. :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:) My dad is totally awesome. Earl was also a rescue, they were adopting him on his PTS day and his wife broke her hip. They made the shelter keep him alive for another week till they were able to come back for him :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
How could anyone not love that face. It is so precious. Good job dad, thanks for seeing so much in her that the stupid owner didn't!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
wow that's so awesome of your dad! and what a cute looking pup! So happy for Randi finding love!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She is just so cute and sweet. I'm so glad he picked her up she would have surely froze to death or starved out there.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I'm glad to hear she's in much much better hands now! She's gorgeous as well, those eyes!

And yay Dosia pictures <3

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
shes adorable...awww dosia has a new play buddy:)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Your dad was in the right place at the right time. Randi is a beauty and I am so happy that she will have the perfect life now.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks you guys. He really was in the right place. She's doing much better this week. She's almost walking on a leash now :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts