Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stop by & let everyone know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Been a busy girl with school, work, kids, and dogs.

Some of you know that we took in three kids. We start the adoption process this Thursday. Braxton & Kylie are three years old twins, and they have a brother, Jimmy, who is 4. Been working hard at school. I got into the Master's program, but I stay busy. Should have my Masters in Psychology in another year or so.

The dogs are awesome. They are great with the kids. Everyone has adjusted to each other really well.

We've started looking for a house. So, we'll be getting out of this cramped space and we should all have more room. Can't wait to get moved in, but dread moving. Loving the market right now. The options are awesome and prices are great. This will be where I live for the rest of my life, so I am being very picky.

Anyways, that's what I've been up to. I try to stop in every now and then, but I mainly lurk.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
glad to see ya around betty! Been missing you round these parts. Wow! 3 children... Phew, you got your work cut out for you. I'm glad you're getting things rolling as far as business is concerned & glad the dogs are adjusting well also. Please be sure to stop in a bit more often & keep us updated. Oh! And we need pix, please! Lol. Whenever you get to it.

Reactions: smokey_joe

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
HI Betty,

I saw all the posts about the kids on fb I was wondering what that was about. Thought maybe they were family that you were watching. WOW three youngens. You are lucky. I would love to have another one. My baby is 19. Take time Betty they are only young once and it go by soooo fast.

Congrats on the masters programme.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Good to have an update. I only have one kid so I can only imagine how busy you must be with them, school, and the dogs. Good to hear all is well :hug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.