Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear you would have thought someone took my son. I was cleaning the dog room and heard the dogs raising hell. I walked out back and the girls(yolanda and dixie) were gone. I grapped my leashes and ran out the door screaming their names. I screamed and screamed and screamed and nobody came. I was like oh shit somebody done stole my dogs. Then with my super hearing I hear a slight jingle of some dog tags. I ran across the street it was yolanda stuck in a cattle fence. I got her out and I was still yelling for dixie well here she comes running down the road at full speed. She went to visit the neighbors down the road. Let me tell you how far down the road is. You can't see their house from my house. I could have killed them both. Trying to give me a damn heartattack. Looks like this weekend will consist of mending the fence. As you can tell they seem to be getting along again. Up to their same ole tricks. Them to together is like bonnie and clyde they get into so much shit and gang up on what ever is in their path. I was tempted to shoot them myself I was so mad.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Whew glad they where there, and not gone. She get hurt in the fence or she ok?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I KNOW THE FEELIN IVE HAD TO HUNT MINE DOWN IN A PANIC MORE THAN ONCE AND THEY COME TO U LIKE HEY WHERE U BEEN LOL
Whats worse is when they come to you with the " hey look what I found" face lol

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
she's fine for now might not be if she scares me like that again.

lol I know dixie come running like whats up mom you ought to see this shit down the road. what? whats wrong? what did I do?

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got a runner set up and the stuff to put up more runners I am just out of room the cows have took it all up and my 2000 dollar chainlink that I use for my play area has the other part.

·
wheezie wayne
3,366 Posts
i dont have much room where i live either it sucks cause i wanted a nice pully set up but i am going to have to settle with an axle set up

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When the lease on this part of the land is up in december I can do what ever I want to it but right now one of the farmers has it rented so I can't move the fence. Come on dec. I need to move that fence haha. Those damn cows don't need all 25 acres.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts