Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's kind of pink-ish, guess not too scary really ha ..... but i like it. A matching tat i got last weekend with a family friend's daughter for her 18th B-Day present.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Very cool Davo, not a pink fan but that is a cool skull :D

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tye....ya, normally i don't get much pink when i go to the tattoo shop, but it needed to match. :roll:

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
I like it, the Harley bow is a nice touch too ;) Very nice.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, gotta like a bow on a skull.... :roll: Thanks Krystal

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Nice ink there Dave! Pink is definitely your color, lol. So nice of you to do that for that young lady on her birthday! You're a sweet heart, aren't you!?

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awww, I love the eyes! They are so realistic looking.
Ya, the eyes are neat, at least they aren't pink toooo..... ha ha

Nice ink there Dave! Pink is definitely your color, lol. So nice of you to do that for that young lady on her birthday! You're a sweet heart, aren't you!?
Yep, pink is me for sure! Thanks :roll:

She really likes her pink skull, so it was worth it.....and yes, i try to be nice sometimes.... :p

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i luv it!!! it looks awesome and i like the eyes too :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
dude that what i wanted something just like that fem but more hard core instead they gave me this
[/QUOTE]
now where i ove my tatoo it not what i asked for and not completly my personality but your looks great!!!!

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, gotta admit I never thought I'd have a pink skull with a bow on it for a tattoo.... ha ha ha

i like yours though, hey, pink girly skulls with bows are always pretty bada$$ hardcore living on the edge kind of deals...we are makin a statement here....ha ha not sure what that statement is??? :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts