Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so i just got my dogs pedigree and would like to know what yall think of it? i think his sire's side is pretty much all T-N-T but i cant figure out the Dam's side.
im sorry if the pics are too big i am new to this. its a 6 gen ped so i had to scan it in sections lol. the sires are the first two pics.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Dude I know nothing of the bully lines, but hello froma fellow Texan. I do believe you are near the Houston area?? But welcome to GP :D I know there will be plenty of ppl here who can help you :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dude I know nothing of the bully lines, but hello froma fellow Texan. I do believe you are near the Houston area?? But welcome to GP :D I know there will be plenty of ppl here who can help you :D
hey thanks, no i was born and raised in austin(del valle) but moved to cedar creek 3 yrs ago. cedar creek is right in between austin and bastrop. so we are neighbors:)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awesome dude, I know where Del Valle is, lol, not gonna say why :p And I was just in Bastrop yesterday ;) When ya come to Austin again we should get together and talk dogs :D I am off of 51st and 35 :D And I was thinking of Cedar Park, not sure where Cedar Creek is though, lol. And Cypress Creek is in Houston, duhhh Tye get with it, still early for me :p

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
We share some of the same dogs in our peds. Falins silver bullet, Minters miss sheba, Turpins blu trouble and The Notorious Juan Gotty, but he is in A LOT of dogs. You can join online peds and it has a percentage thing Im still trying to figure out, or order the pedigree analysis from back of your certificate

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I could have helped you however you have some discrepancies.. Look at your photo of your ped at Tarpeins Gitana.. A damsel on your ped.. but a SIRE here:ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [244397] :: TARPEIN'S GITANA afterward click on off spring.. :) I see Moore and Hernandez .. arent they whopper breeders? .. . maybe Tarpein had a male and a female with the same name Gitana.. Dunno... :hammer:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i know i should have gotten the percentage thing i just know there is some knowledgeable people on here that could help me out. i think the dad is a tnt bully cross im just really dumbfounded on the moms side. there is alot of henderson on her side that some of it goes back to some tnt or falin dogs but im not sure i would call her tnt or ruffian. there is also a few dogs in there with quite alot of box wins but im not sure of there bloodline either. i guess i would just really like to know what is my dogs majority bloodline?

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
main concern is that dog ... is Tarpeins Gitana a Sire or a Damsel ??? Tapreins Gitana is on the database as a sire..
on your paper as a damsel..

so you already got some issues.. I would just say you gotta TNT, chain gain, gotti, Hernandez, dog before you dig to deep and find yourself disgruntled.. the fact that there is discrepancy and alot of empty ped history shows to most that a whopper dog was put in there some where, it happens more than not. JMO :flush: the tnt may be the only honest part of your ped; thats a major discrepancy.. sire or damsel cant be both.. can't whelp a litter then stud a gyp.. dont work like that. .. Just be happy knowing you gotta good dog give em the best life ever.... and yeah, thats an outcross as TNT is tightly packed then outcrossed again, and again, and again, now scatterbred.. being a good outcross for an inbred dog if both dogs are balanced. The bottomside is scattered and debatable ..

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmm maybe a different dog cause the registry number for the dog you posted is 48400M-59 and the one in my ped is 48400M-61. what is a whopper breed?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
main concern is that dog ... is Tarpeins Gitana a Sire or a Damsel ??? Tapreins Gitana is on the database as a sire..
on your paper as a damsel..

so you already got some issues.. I would just say you gotta TNT, chain gain, gotti, Hernandez, dog before you dig to deep and find yourself disgruntled.. the fact that there is discrepancy and alot of empty ped history shows to most that a whopper dog was put in there some where, it happens more than not. JMO :flush: the tnt may be the only honest part of your ped; thats a major discrepancy.. sire or damsel cant be both.. can't whelp a litter then stud a gyp.. dont work like that. .. Just be happy knowing you gotta good dog give em the best life ever.... and yeah, thats an outcross as TNT is tightly packed then outcrossed again, and again, and again, now scatterbred.. being a good outcross for an inbred dog if both dogs are balanced. The bottomside is scattered and debatable ..
sorry i am having trouble understanding, so youre saying the top side of the sire is scatterbred also? i thought the chain gang was off of tnt lines but i could be mistaken and what exactly is a whopper dog? i have never heard this term.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
looks like several papers from one litter.. the same name on two different sexes ... off the same litter.. ??? think about it.. papers move... or they have a brother and sister and they share the same name... however that name on your ped, comes up with that number on the online database so there are some disprancies; because thats the same ped of the Turpeins Gitana in your ped.. same litter registration papers.. :hammer:
Good luck ...
whopper are the original xl apbt strain dogs not real apbts but that gets all confusing... Come from a OFRN X dogue de bourdeaux the NOW extinct pit dog; the DDBs you see today are nothing like the original strain; anyway 40yrs later.. its a APBT strain ... most traditional APBT breeders consider them bandogs, alot of whopper dogs got rung with papers to push size in most of these xl breeders... Presas were used in ICK for the xl size...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks like several papers from one litter.. the same name on two different sexes ... off the same litter.. ??? think about it.. papers move... or they have a brother and sister and they share the same name... however that name on your ped, comes up with that number on the online database so there are some disprancies; because thats the same ped of the Turpeins Gitana in your ped.. same litter registration papers.. :hammer:
Good luck ...
oh ok, thanks.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
sorry i am having trouble understanding, so youre saying the top side of the sire is scatterbred also? i thought the chain gang was off of tnt lines but i could be mistaken and what exactly is a whopper dog? i have never heard this term.
off of bred different so the chain gain tnt was an outcross as much as a linebreeding... then you got gotti .. which washes it all on top.. Hernandez is down from yorktown and others..

Here.. since you got them york and tufftown type dogsONLINE PEDIGREES :: [181364] :: WILROX'S AGUERO'S MIGHTY ZEUS see this is a dog thats almost pure larsaan, outcrossed with a sliver of game.. see how they outcrossed but then bred back to larsaan ?? Thats what "ideally" what you do with an outcross; to keep outcrossing doesnt make sense ..

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
NOW.. your dog ideally should go to an inbred TNT or Chaingang dog.. heavily linebred and stacked... cause your dog is gathered pieces of similar blood but still outcrossed and muttled... not bad just need the pure shot to straighten it up... then all those outcrosses become visable and recessive becomes dominant in this dog or that dog.. As it stands a scatterbred TNT /Chaingang dog or TNT/Hernandez/Chaingain.. take your pick but to answer your question yes you do, but thats not bad unless your planning on being a breeder.. if so wait til you have some show titles or pulling titles or something going on ya know what I mean?

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
just so you know.. we all have your address now... lol

1 - 20 of 40 Posts