Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Siren did not earn her SchH 1 however it was a great experience. She failed tracking like I feared and it was because I just did not have enough time with the baby to get her back to where she was last year. Sigh.... It was my fault but Siren showed great! Her tracking was ok till she got distracted and then decided to go off on another sent. After she failed we went back to find our articles and she found the track and indicated both articles perfectly!! I guess she just did not want the judge to see ,lol.

So on to Obed and Protection.....

Obed she was great in! She did not do the sit out of motion and we have never had issues with that before it must have been my nerves. We had issues with the retrieve for the last few days she decided not to jump the meter jump but at the trial she got all 3 retrieves she just had sloppy fronts on all of them. Over all she did great for our first time and got a 72 but would have scored much higher in the 80's had we did our moving sit. Oh and her send out was perfect and the best of the whole trail, the judge was impressed with her speed.

Protection she was great! she did what she was trained to do and earned a 76 so had we passed tracking we would have earned our SchH 1. That is ok I take full responsibility for not being ready for tracking. Our club is going to have a spring trial so we will try it again. I want to score better and will be going back and fixing all those little things l lost points on. Siren has certain things in how she works that she will always lose points on but we can greatly reduce the point loss by cleaning up some of our other issues. Next year I really hope to go to the APBT working dog nationals so we have work to do.

The great news is Trinity earned her BH!! :woof: She did a great job and I knew she would have no problem with her BH. I will post video when I get a chance.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Congrats Trin!!!! Better luck next time Siren.

;) I am sure she will do great once you have the time to work that tracking.

:D

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
I'm glad you were able to get out there and get the feel of it all even if you guys didn't get your title. Lady, life happens and I hope you aren't beating yourself up over this. Any video taken?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
yay!!!!!! m proud of all of y'all!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts