1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The best original pit bull shirt designs are available here at:

http://scratchindog.com/

Check it out! :woof:

Custom art is available. If you have a favorite dog and saying or kennel logo that you would like to see on a shirt send me a PM for more info!

We also now have mugs and mouse pads that can be decorated with my designs or your own photos!

Stock designs are also available for your bowling team or any event you can think of. It's easy to create shirts for your special events!

Thanks for looking!
:doggy:

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
HAHA I love the scratching dog you have on the page, so cute :) I will have to look, my last mug I had made one of Mel's eye scratched off and it kinda freaks me out lol

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Love your stuff, lady. Someday I'll have one for me. :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
any am bully stuff? i looked through but all game dog :( maybe i missed it ?

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
i think your stuff is awesome im deffinately gonna have to get a couple shirts off you when i get some cash flow

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Yeah I'm with everyone else, I will order just gotta get the money saved up first and Nationals is comin :D Good stuff :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello Dawn,

My sweatshirts and t-shirts arrived yesterday...both sweatshirts & t-shirts are made from top quality material & your designs are fantastic. It's been a pleasure doing business with you. We will keep in touch for more in the near future.

Thanks again for everything. -cheers

Jimmy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello Dawn,

My sweatshirts and t-shirts arrived yesterday...both sweatshirts & t-shirts are made from top quality material & your designs are fantastic. It's been a pleasure doing business with you. We will keep in touch for more in the near future.

Thanks again for everything. -cheers

Jimmy
Thank you for your order Jimmy! I am glad you are happy with your shirts! I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Anything you need just give me a shout. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts