Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya structural sound and just a freak of a dog. I want the perfect red male. I have what I feel is the best possible red female imo and I want to find the best red out. Health rated would be a big +

·
Registered
776 Posts
well prefect for you is gonna be different than perfect for me . a ped of the girl you got and what your looking for outta pups may help. if i remember correctly , you breed some nice bullies ?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I have a red dog you can have LMAO { just dont tell my man} but seriously you are wanting a bully or a APBT? I have seen some really nice kennels with some reds not sure on the bloodlines you are looking for though , if you get back I can check with them and see if they match up to what you are looking for.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone, those are some greqt leads. ill keep looking around. I don't think ones opinions of what I breed should change what I'm looking for. The female is dangerzone and swoggers. I know of a few good breeders around me, but thought I'd try and see if something else was out there.

Bully is a style or look imo not a breed. I'm not one of those abkc guys, my dogs are ADBA n UKC and they work.
Motocross ur not too far away, we should meet up sometime n shoot the breeze. Ur more than welcome to come by if u like.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.