Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

Just wanted to introduce myself and my family. My name's Paul. I'm a 23 yr old patrol sergeant for a private security company. I live with my beautiful fiancée, Priscilla, my daughter, Paulina, 3, and my 3 stepchildren, Jyzzette 8, Kasai 5, and E'Cylus 2, with one of our own on the way! (I'm going for a baseball team here, lol.) Awhile back I was pretty active on this website with my dog Diezel. Unfortunately however, due to my living situation, I had to give him up. It's been a couple years since as I couldn't see myself getting attached to another pit without having a stable environment for him or her. But it's funny the way things work out, because the same landlord that made me give Diezel away, blessed me with his son's pitbull because he could no longer take care of it. I would play and care for that pit while I was living there because I'm infatuated with the breeds strength and loyalty, so I'm already familiar with the dog and the dogs familiar with me and I know she will get along with the rest of the fam.

So... now I'm back with Rémy Red, my newly acquired female pitbull. I'm not too sure of her background as far as bloodlines or breed, but I can upload some pics if you guys would like to have a look. She's a bit on the stocky side with a red nose. Solid all around, and I'm ready to get her into peak condition. (Her previous owner pretty much kept her in the backyard 24/7, providing the basic necessities like food/water only) It feels good starting anew, and I'm glad I got my dog back, so to speak.

Either way, thats my background, and I'll be checking the site frequently to see if there's anything i could use to help me on my adventure, and vice versa. Pleasure taking up your time !

PaulNFam

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D id love to see pics of girl!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks circlem, I see you got yours pullin' weight. Awesome. I'll definately get to the pics asap (I had to rack my brain with photobucket just to get the avatar up, but I got it down now, lol).

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Woot another Californian! :D Welcome to GoPitbull, can't wait to see pictures of your girl.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks for the warm embrace pit13, dixie, and blue. And yes Pit, California's in the house, lol. Central Cal to be exact. Here are a few pics I took really quick. (sorry bout the quality, but the batteries are out on my Fujifilm so I had to use my HTC) Hope you enjoy.

PS
(It's hard to tell but like I said she is a little on the short side, when I look at her legs anyways, but I'm no expert. She's a sweetheart though, obeys and well-mannered. I didn't post it earlier but in case you guys are wondering I believe she's between 3-5 yrs old? The prev. owner didn't really say too much, just that he needed her out of the house. I'm just glad I'm able to provide a great home for her. Let me know whatcha think. And thanks again)

Attachments

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
nice lookin pittie.. where in Cen Cal.. i'm in Bakersfield

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Thanks for the warm embrace pit13, dixie, and blue. And yes Pit, California's in the house, lol. Central Cal to be exact. Here are a few pics I took really quick. (sorry bout the quality, but the batteries are out on my Fujifilm so I had to use my HTC) Hope you enjoy.

PS
(It's hard to tell but like I said she is a little on the short side, when I look at her legs anyways, but I'm no expert. She's a sweetheart though, obeys and well-mannered. I didn't post it earlier but in case you guys are wondering I believe she's between 3-5 yrs old? The prev. owner didn't really say too much, just that he needed her out of the house. I'm just glad I'm able to provide a great home for her. Let me know whatcha think. And thanks again)
shes so pretty :D i love her ear and eye spots!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice lookin pittie.. where in Cen Cal.. i'm in Bakersfield
Thanks cEElint, I'm living in Clovis, which is pretty much Fresno. (Speakin' of, did you make it to the Prince concert last night? Man it was great !!!)

Thank you too pitbullmama and thanks again circlem. Yeah her floppy ear has been that way since I remember. It's cuter when she does the head lean. lol.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Prince?!? no.. didnt make it.. dont think i would be caught dead there.. lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I see you have good taste in dogs and music. I didn't think the youngsters were into Prince these days.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts