Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pit-bu...rry-one-million-pibble-march-on-washington-dc

Please join us LIVE on Tuesday Night at 8pm ET when the PBLNR crew will discuss with writer, actress, comedian and pit bull activist behind the One Million Pibble March on Washington, DC.

Regular show episodes include:

• Recap of last week's show
  • Weekly news update
  • BSL updates with Kris Diaz from StopBSL
  • Dog bites with Jim Crosby
  • Facebook favorites with Amy Conrad
  • Chat T-shirt contest with Matt Cook
  • Twitter T-shirt give away
  • Caption photo contest for archive listeners

Peaches Therapy & The Unexamined Dog Blog 09/10 by Pit Bulletin Legal News | News Podcasts

Don't miss our newly designed network website!

PBLNN.com where you can see all the latest updates from Pit Bulletin Legal News, Pit Bulletin Legal News Radio, StopBSL, K.C. Dog Blog, Canine Aggression with Jim Crosby, the Doglawreporter, Beyond Breed and Dangerous Dog Law.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Show is live right now!

·
silent memeber
569 Posts
im listening :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol all good McCoy. Next week will be here soon enough. I'm Psyched its a friend of mine his name is DC and he and his pup moose hiked the Appalachian trail, he is gonna talk about all his stories an encounters and heartbreaks and high points hiking the 2,200+ miles. What I will also say on this show is I'm psyched the one million pibble March is for owners and service dogs only. I was like no they aren't trying to get a million dogs to DC and March together!?!

Sent from Petguide.com App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts