Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So we just got some new neighbors across the street from us. They are an older couple probably mid 60's. I don't know what makes them think theyre so special but I've noticed they never leash their dogs. I don't care if it's your front yard if you don't have a fence put your dog on a damn leash. We have leash laws for a reason. Well today they had both their dogs out playing frisbee on the front lawn. They have a big lab and a big Anerican Bulldog. Three of the neighborhood kids were walking past and asked if they could pet the dogs. The lady said yes and then pointed to the kid on the side walk and said,"GO!" we'll the dog ran over to him and as he bent down to pet him the dog jumped up and nipped his face :( Then the dumb lady grabbed the dog by the scruff of his neck and started punching him in the face. It was the most horrible thing, I felt so bad for that poor dog.
So I yelled across the street," what are you doing don't punch that poor dog!" and she tells me to mind me own business and has the nerve to call me a bitch. Ugh, this sucks I can totally tell they ate going to be the worst neighbors yet :curse:

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Could you report that? From what I heard AC in the city is a bit better than my city's. Not that that's saying much. Anderson's is pretty cruddy.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
AC here sucks. They almost never come out for things like this. I called on our old neighbor for kicking his dog in the stomach repeatedly and they never even came to check on the dog. I did see cops down the street so I think the boys mother called and reported the dog bite. Poor kid :(. I don't know what's wrong with these people. When anyone asks to pet my dog I always make sur he's calmed down and I make him sit as well. I'd never just allow him to run up to someone like that.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
:( boo to sucky neighbors.. that sucks chicka!'

way to go saying something though!!:clap:

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Seriously? I can't stand people like that. I'm impressed that you maintained as well as you did. Good on ya for not kicking her teeth in. I hope the kids mom did report the bite. Maybe that lady will learn something when she has to pay a fine.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
that sucks. Hopeully they wont be there long. I cant stand bad neighbors big reason we lover living here only 1 neighbor lol, and now looking to move to a place where the nearest neighbor is MILES away LOL. Hopefully the boy was ok, did you see if he was hurt bad?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think he was hurt just scared. Poor kid. I'm sure his parents were pissed as I would be too. Ugh people like this shouldn't even own animals. The guy was totally oblivious to the whole situation, or he didn't care. He just kept playing with the other dog like it was no big deal. Well when a dog snaps at a child like that, it's a big deal especially when they are being so careless. Gosh I hope they move out soon.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
poor kid is right! That's no good, I sure hope she smartens up, so sorry for you girl that situation just sucks to be involved in I feel for you. Bad neighbors SUCK and I hope you are able to go across and talk with her. That's how I would start. Does she speak English? I would just go over and tell her that she needs to leash her dog out front and let her know why and go from there. let the situation sink in and maybe she will apologize to you when the heat of the moment is over (hey I can dream right lol)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Loll I'd love for things to be civil cause I can't stand neighbor wars but I don't think this one will listen. She seems like one of those crabby old ladies that's always right no matter what she does wrong :( we shall see how things go. Man what a horrible first impression they've made on the block. Haven't even been here a week and already had cops called ugh.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Want me to ship one of my hounds over there to teach her not to punch one in the face? LMAO

Did you inform the people with the AB what happened? I'd watch her and see if you cant get it on video if it happens again to show the owners whats going on.. Not sure about what your local laws are but in some places she can be fine quite a lot of money and face jail time for trespassing AND hitting a dog like that.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
That sucks :( Ridiculous that folks have to suffer in several ways for irresponsible idiots.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Why on God's green earth would she command a dog to "go". To me that would be a sign to charge and that is exactly what the dog did. Poor doggy and he was punished harshly for something he thought was what she was wanting. I would of B*tch slapped her, for punishing the dog in that way! Well worth going to jail for a nights rest, then I could of addressed the issue of her punching the dog repeatedly in court. I hope the child was more scared then hurt. I give you credit for not doing more. I have a mean streak.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wanted to punch her so bad. I was actually walking Dosia out to potty so if I crossed the street I'm sure there would have been a dog fight too. Oh man if either on of those dogs rushed me like that D would fly off the handle. He doesn't take kindly to that :poop: lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
That is seriously annoying. I haven't had those kinds of issues, but the house across the street from me is for sale ( perfect spot for you and the boys hint hint lol) and people stop to look at it ALL the time and they constantly have dog(s) with them loose. The dogs will wonder around and then head toward my elderly neighbors yard, so now my husband sets up post anytime people look at it and if they have an unleashed dog he makes a HUGE scene making sure they don't want to buy a house by us :D :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OMG That sounds perfect. I really like it out there. That's it I'm telling Ryan were moving :) his uncle still owns Metal Works, there's a garunteed job for him right there :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts