Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can't control 2 mastiffs on a leash,why would you try to do so while riding a bike?!?!

This fool had me tearing him a new one,when the dogs freaking knocked his butt off the bike and charged my roomie and our dogs.

Bruno and one of the dogs got into it, but lucky we can control our dogs,and had Bruno leaving it in less then a second.

As for the other owner...Well he must watch Cesar,cause he was all WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? To the dog that locked onto Bruno,and flipped his dog onto it's side and started smashing it into the ground.

Oh man did I tear him a new one. Then about a block down,this Pit mix runs out of her yard and up to Beia(lucky this dog was nice) but still.... ARGH!

Turns out Mastiff boy and pitmix lady were roomies...... I just feel like screaming.:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Oh and their excuse..."They're just social...." yeah....Ok....

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I swear it is something going on today , we ran into people with off leash dogs charging us and I yelled at one lady telling her about the leash law only to have some mouthy men behind her commenting on " the bylaw lady bahahahah" The boyfriend quickly put them in there place telling them its for there dogs safety , not our prob if her dog wants to get eaten { lil yappy chi} I swear some people got the short end of the stick when it came to smarts.
Glad bruno backed off easily for you coulda been a bad situation.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I hate when people look at me like I'm the butthole having my dog on leash and having a problem with theirs charging at me. Glad everything worked out and stupid people suck.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
It's sad...No matter how wrong ppl are they'll never admit it making themselves look even more like a bunghole...

I'd feel like such a tool if either one of my dogs did something like that. blech. but they won't because I keep them on a, what's that thing called? Oh YEAH. A leash!

Where do you walk your dogs? Any chance it's possible to switch up your route? I had to do that a few times.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I havent mentioned this in a post yet but when my dogs were 2-3 months old we have a huge yard on a single street and i was outside without a leech (dont worry i dont have out out front anymore) this lady was walking by and my little puppy started jogging, towards her (it wasnt a full sprint, but not a walk, kinda like prancing) and when my dog got close she turned are and sprayed my dog with like mase or something and my dog came back to the yard and rolled around in the grass.. I used some choice words and sprayed him off lol..

my faukt but how you gonna pepper spray little puppies!

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's sad...No matter how wrong ppl are they'll never admit it making themselves look even more like a bunghole...

I'd feel like such a tool if either one of my dogs did something like that. blech. but they won't because I keep them on a, what's that thing called? Oh YEAH. A leash!

Where do you walk your dogs? Any chance it's possible to switch up your route? I had to do that a few times.
This was actually a new route...We wont be taking it anymore.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
This was actually a new route...We wont be taking it anymore.
Ugh that sucks. I've tried every route in my neighborhood all are plagued with loose dogs. And I get yelled at every time I spray a dog. Which I don't know why, but it stresses me out badly. Recalling the incident.

Sir, you should be happy I didn't injure your dog, or worse, let my dog tear into your smaller one.

And I see that around here too, I've seen people pin small dogs to the ground.... Do they even know anything about dog behavior? In feral dog packs and wolf packs they willingly submitted, there is no forcing them down unless in a fight. And in a feral dog pack if one dog pinned another it was considered an assertive rude dog. (Not dominant, contrary to popular belief, in fact humping, placing of the paw on the shoulder, head over the shoulder, is assertive behavior, rude, not dominant.)

So, if we're going to go by dog body language, you're more so attacking your dog or being extremely rude than "being the leader".

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I just realized who it was , thought it was lex I didnt even read the name lol. lex's stalker I see :p

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I just realized who it was , thought it was lex I didnt even read the name lol. lex's stalker I see :p
:rofl:Same here, nah, I don't go for intentional mixes. ;) If I were to get any sort of mix breed it would be a rescue/adopted.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I swear it is something going on today , we ran into people with off leash dogs charging us and I yelled at one lady telling her about the leash law only to have some mouthy men behind her commenting on " the bylaw lady bahahahah" The boyfriend quickly put them in there place telling them its for there dogs safety , not our prob if her dog wants to get eaten { lil yappy chi} I swear some people got the short end of the stick when it came to smarts.
Glad bruno backed off easily for you coulda been a bad situation.
geez, i constantly run into the same problem walking zeus...i live in a small town so there's not very many alternate routes w/out running in to loose dogs. To make matters worse, yesterday we got attacked by a cat!!! I had to try & pull him back while the cat was going ninja cuz i was actually more worried bout my dog gettin bit or scratched up by a cat w/no shots. situation sucked because i know if roles were reversed i would be in deep :poop: for a "pitbull attack"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts