Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she eats one and gives tyson 3, then izzy 1, and jackjack a few. My kid loves to share! lol just thought i'd share how amazing my giant Ty Baby is with my daughter!
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

sorry about the image quality, i had my phone handy

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
she is VERY proud of herself for sharing. :)
I love seeing kids interacting with bully breeds. It's the cutest.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well she just took her sharing to a hole new level. She gave tyson the first bite and ate the rest before i could stop her...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Haha shows she trust the doggy though. (That was in kiddy speak, haha). I do notice that dogs tend to be pretty easy with all kids. Even if the kids get rough they just deal with it. They treat them like one of their own it seems.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
thats is o cute, you can tell he is being so easy with her :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea he is so great with her. he really loves her and you can tell. we have cameras set up in her room and we will see him go in 4 or 5 times at night and just peak in her crib and come back out. like he checks on her. he's such a great dog. i hate when people tell me i'm a bad mom for having him around her. they just don't get how wonderful he and the rest of the breed really is.

·
Registered
83 Posts
yea he is so great with her. he really loves her and you can tell. we have cameras set up in her room and we will see him go in 4 or 5 times at night and just peak in her crib and come back out. like he checks on her. he's such a great dog. i hate when people tell me i'm a bad mom for having him around her. they just don't get how wonderful he and the rest of the breed really is.
a+++++ I would put the videos on the Youtube to show people that these pups really do care on a different level.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a+++++ I would put the videos on the Youtube to show people that these pups really do care on a different level.
I will get some videos of him. how do i post my youtube videos on here? i have one of him thats so funny i want to share and don't know how.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
that is super cute! Must be sweet to watch :) and nope, stinks but some really don't.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts