Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my bully ariel had 6 puppies 2 are brown 1 is dark silver 1 is light silver with a red tint 1 is black and the last is white with a silver eye.:woof::woof::hug:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
can I see pics of the silver pups?

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I want to know if the dog's were health screened before breeding them ;)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Well I am about to knock the pot over .. Silver eyes? Silver coats? What kind of operation are you running over there? I really could care less about your pups color I am more interested in the reason behind your breeding? Care to elaborate?

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Well I am about to knock the pot over .. Silver eyes? Silver coats? What kind of operation are you running over there? I really could care less about your pups color I am more interested in the reason behind your breeding? Care to elaborate?
BAM! There is is! LOL! Love your posts, Sadie! :clap:

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
:hammer: the way it sounds, i dont believe there is an operation. I smell..

BYB!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sure there's an operation...
Dog is bred, dog has puppies, man makes money.
Thats the operation

:stick: :rolleyes:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
His dogs bred on there own is what he stated in another thread when he first joined a month or so ago. Perfect example of someone who should fix there pets if they can't be responsible enough to keep intact males and females apart! If I could cut and paste on my phone I would show you the thread but I can't.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
lol I am in one of my moods today ... I am off my chain this morning watch out hahaha.

[email protected] Brutus

Lord I dread coming into these threads I don't know how someone could make a living off their pets. Makes no sense to me.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
The thread is called. " I don't understand but want to." The male is gotti line with papers and they have no idea about the mother. They we're waiting on her paper work or so they said.

Reactions: aus_staffy

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
having them born is one thing , providing proper care so you dont lose any in the next few weeks is another. its too bad you come on just to post this and not take anyones advice to heart. We preached and said why it wasnt a good idea to breed but also said since its done there are things that need to be addressed to make sure everything goes smoothly and the pups turn out ok. I hope ou do ask any questions you may have or concerns , everyones goal should be to help the dogs and whats done is done. I was serious when I asked for pics I would love to see them { wasnt being sarcastic}. Few things to think of when you have pups, if you want dew claws to be removed best to do it before day 3-4. Has mom gone in for a checkup to make sure nothing was left inside and all pups have made it out? best of luck with the pups hope you find great suitable homes for them all.

Reactions: Elvisfink and Mach0
1 - 20 of 49 Posts