Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I snapped this last night while we were waiting for my son. She is watching the ravens in the parking lot. I have never seen a dog that watches birds as much as Vendetta. She will loose track of her ball if birds fly over. She has tried to climb up on the dash to watch them. I wonder what she is thinking.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Lol! She's possessed lol! That's how Bella gets when she sees squirrels! Your girl is so pretty :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
She's part cat. That's the only way to explain her intensity when the birds are around, and for her to be able to stay in some of the poses you put her in for photos lol. Miss V looks gorgeous and very mature! Thanks for sharing this pic Sharon!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO!!! I Love it when they do that. She looks so focused :)

·
Registered
726 Posts
haha indeed. Jay always look intense in her photos...but as soon as the camera goes away she gets goofy..im like what the eff Jayda...she always looks so serious.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
She's thinking I'm miss thang and if you get any closer birds I'm gonna get you!:rofl:
She does look very intense.She's very pretty!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Z does that but never trys to go after them. A bird could land a inch from his nose and he wont move, just stare. Too cute!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwwww thats great, love the intensity :)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. I happen to think that Miss V is so pretty but I know I am biase. She is so willing to please that is how I can put her all these different poses. She wants to make me happy and she does.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
I love her eyes, bear gives me that same look when he has a toy an wants me to get it from him he will stare at me like that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts