Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife swears that something is wrong with out staffy bull. He sheds daily, i said its just onyx. She swears he shouldnt be shedding as much as he is. She has vast knowledge from friends over the years having bulldogs blah blah blah.

This all came from her yelling about how the bathroom looked after i opened the door when i gave onyx a bath.....marriage blargh

Insight anyone

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
clean the tub lol , I get sooo mad when I clean the bathroom and the boyfriend bathes a dog in there and its a mess after lol , Just sayin I know how she feels. there is always hair in the tub after bathing I dont think its unusual at all , maybe im wrong but if it is then theres something up with my dogs as well lol.

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
oh no, lol that stinks! I will be patting Mel and look on the floor and jeesh, the amount of hair he has lost these last few weeks, its been CRAZY. i think its normal, nothing you can tell her but to relax and let you get to cleaning the tub, which would probably not go over too well. Good luck ;) lol

· Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Nah, Jimmy there's nothing wrong with him, mate. Our SBTs shed a fair bit. Nitro much more than Roxy. And you guys are coming into the warm weather right? That's when Nitro drops a bit more as his coat thins out a bit for summer. In summer I try to brush them a bit more often as it prevents them from dropping too much hair indoors.

Edit: you should see the tub when ours get baths!

· Registered
795 Posts
well cleaning up after words helps. Take your pup swimming somewhere. Swimming has helped me with my bellas shedding problem sooooo freakin much!
short haired dogs = shedding
Then there is the furminator! that thing may look like it can not to much but holy duck you will never find anything better

you will notice a great difference if you did it 3 times a week

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.