Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! I just put it on the weather channel. It has been nasty humid for the past few days. We had rain all day yesterday.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, just saw the news. It's gnarly out there. They're saying Oklahoma & even Joplin,MO are in PERFECT conditions to get even worse tornadoes today :(

I'm over these storms. The storm cell that hit tuscaloosa also hit my dad's town. Luckily he was fine but the town was pretty wrecked :/

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Oh no!! Stay safe, I hope they blow past you like they did over here. This weather has been crazy, we've had way to many rainy days. It feels like winter still.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh yes Goo do be careful. I am keeping all in my thoughts, hope it doesn't come this way and just stops where it's at

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Yea it was scary to hear. What is the world coming to.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
That's crazy. I'll take earthquakes over tornadoes any day. I've been threw a few, not too scary or anything.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I dont know, id take a tornado any day. I mean look what happened to Japan, no thanks. But yeah be careful everyone! :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Man I don't know tornadoes are scary, the earthquakes here weren't bad at all they just rolled for a minute or two and didn't do any major damage where I am. We have lots of fields and open spaces so it's not crazy like in the big cities.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Yeah I grew up watchin tornado's off the front porch .. last minute cellar runners.. LOL " From Lawton to Bvlle and all around I've been bowfishing while a tornado traveled through town over the creek my friend and I were in and boy should seen the carp and gar activity! All we could say was wow look at the sky; look at the sky hell look at all these fish!!! Dumb ..

anyone remember the f5 that took out Moore? how many people relocated after that? destroyed everything and placed a baby safely in a nook under a tree as if it place it there on purpose, while it destroyed the town and killed adults... .

Baby saved from tornado rubble - Bing Videos

The Creator, Great Spirit, Father.. "God" "Allah" .. Ain Soph .. Lives in all things as spirit means breath.. This is sure sign of that exactly..

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I grew up watchin tornado's off the front porch .. last minute cellar runners.. LOL " From Lawton to Bvlle and all around I've been bowfishing while a tornado traveled through town over the creek my friend and I were in and boy should seen the carp and gar activity! All we could say was wow look at the sky; look at the sky hell look at all these fish!!! Dumb ..

anyone remember the f5 that took out Moore? how many people relocated after that? destroyed everything and placed a baby safely in a nook under a tree as if it place it there on purpose, while it destroyed the town and killed adults... .

Baby saved from tornado rubble - Bing Videos

The Creator, Great Spirit, Father.. "God" "Allah" .. Ain Soph .. Lives in all things as spirit means breath.. This is sure sign of that exactly..
I do remember that story. Tornadoes are insane. We have them here but not as often as the midwest. Mostly have to worry about drouts, hurricane season & flooding. Hurricanes aren't that bad though because you get well advanced notice they're coming.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Rain, rain go away...come again some other day:( Mother Nature has been up to her old tricks this year. The weather patterns are sooo different than they were when I was a kid. Just a couple weeks ago we had frost warnings, then within a few days we broke a single day heat record at 88, and of course it's been raining just about everyday in some fashion. All this after a dry, dry summer last year and a heck of a long winter following. When I was young, you could count on hot Summers, cold/snowy Winters, and relatively nice Spring/Falls. Not the case anymore. Heck, for the last few years we've had rainfall recorded in every month of the year, even January!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Just saw on the morning news that there were tornadoes in OK and another one through Joplin, MO.

Megan and other OK residents... here's hoping you're safe and sound and unaffected by this crazy weather front. Please post up if you're okay!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Hope ya'll Okies tucked in Safe.. I followed dopplar last night and noticed the 8 or more tornados that hit Okla.. The one that took hit OKC norman area; went on into prague and payden (where I stayed on a horse ranch back in 99-00 and 02-03) .. I have family and friends in Joplin who are PD and EMT, Joplin is gone it takes 2hrs to go from one side to the othere dang near.. Its gonna be like this all MONTH and most of the summer; hope ya'll are ready...

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
extremely sad , been looking at pictures all morning, I have never seen a tornado up here { knock on wood} our mountains kinda keep that from happening. I cant imagine the horror , my hearts go out to everyone being hit and hope everyone stays safe.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts