Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's that "first" time for my girl and she is absolutely PATHETIC! LOL! What a big baby! She is so good with her hot pants on and doesn't even attempt to chew them off as if she knows not to LOL! I couldn't resist posting these.....just don't tell Bella :) She will be embarrased. ;)

Really? I'm having a moment here! Do you have to take my picture now!

Leave me ALONE! Do I stick camera's in your face when your PMS'ing

Alright, I give up! Get it over with already!!......HAPPY NOW!! Geesh!

Reactions: Sadie

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Wow she looks miserable LOL ... I bought AVA some pretty pull up's with pretty pink things on them and she ate them LOL. Poor Bella being a girl sucks sometimes trust me I know LOL

·
Registered
151 Posts
lol i remember them days! it horrible, dont let her get out and run and go potty! atleast you have the washable one, i eventually got one but at first i used diapers and cut a hole where the tail is.. now thats a funny picture lol

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
hahaha awww she is still a cutie!

Reactions: Blue_Nose_Bella

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow she looks miserable LOL ... I bought AVA some pretty pull up's with pretty pink things on them and she ate them LOL. Poor Bella being a girl sucks sometimes trust me I know LOL
LMAO!! I was looking for pretty pink ones but they only had the denim color and I needed them like now!! She is really good about them.....but she is a very easy going, go with the flow type girl :D I have heard nightmares of peoples bitches ripping them off and eating them. Thank god that ain't happening here! LOL!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol Too cute, poor girl . thay always look so embarassed when the diapers come out lol.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Too funny! How old is she?

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
YAY!!!!! lol. She looks like she's tolerating them okay.. Can't wait to put Indie's on her.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YAY!!!!! lol. She looks like she's tolerating them okay.. Can't wait to put Indie's on her.
She is totally chill about them! She kept trying to sit when I was putting them on her but after a few days she just stands there and lets me put them on LOL! She's a smart little girl :) You should get Indie used to them now ;)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What are those for exactly, saving the carpet?
Saving the carpet amongst other things LOL! The other day she dripped on my new white sneakers :( I take it you never experienced an intact bitch?

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
You can get some really cute britches by a company called 'Seasonals'. Mika has a pair of flame ones for when she comes in. Lyric has a couple of pairs. Here is one set...

And the look I usually get when she has them on...

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
780 Posts
LOL poor girl,they look a lil less miserable the second time around.Just a tip i have,if you want to work on stacking her a good time to do it is when you are changing her.It worked great for me teaching luna,Everytime she would come in id get her to stand still while i put her diaper on and reward with treat until she got used to it and before long i was having her stack just to get the diaper on lol i had to change her anyways so i figured id kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL poor girl,they look a lil less miserable the second time around.Just a tip i have,if you want to work on stacking her a good time to do it is when you are changing her.It worked great for me teaching luna,Everytime she would come in id get her to stand still while i put her diaper on and reward with treat until she got used to it and before long i was having her stack just to get the diaper on lol i had to change her anyways so i figured id kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Good tip! Thanks :) after just a few days of trying to sit everytime I was putting them on her she now just stands there and let's me lol!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You can get some really cute britches by a company called 'Seasonals'. Mika has a pair of flame ones for when she comes in. Lyric has a couple of pairs. Here is one set...

And the look I usually get when she has them on...
LMAO!! Now those are some "HOT" pants :roll: Very cute!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts