Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look at how freaking adorable she is onyx his staffy is going to have a play buddy :)

I want to steal her lol

;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Is she Boston? Super cute no matter what :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
lol, for some reason, I thought you said she was a pit bull, and I was like. ... Might want to get her eyes checked out .... LOL.

She's super-duper cute though. :D How did he end up with a red boston? They aren't very common are they?

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He owns onyx the staffy and this is his new doggy :) her name is ruby

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
She's super duper cute!

k8nkane, they are not too common because the are not an acceptable color(like merle apbt's). The only recognized colors are black, brindle and seal. Pretty sure anyway.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Yeah like Aimee said they are not an accepted color so you don't see them as much. They are wicked cute tho :D They also have to have the required white markings to be accepted lol.

This is one reason I like Pit Bulls :D They are recognized in so many colors and patterns. Danes have very strict colors as well.

Bostons came down from APBTs so they do carry the color. Its not a factor of mixing. Its and issue of what the AKC would prefer the dogs to resemble.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
They come in Champagne too :D Well they aren't sub posted too... I want one :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ok I am sooooooo jealous, soooo jealous, Jimmy PLEASE can she come visit me, I have seen the rednose/red Boston, om ghow I want one, I grew up with 2 differnet ones, ONLY small dog I would own. AWWWWWWWWWWW factor for real :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
OMG SOOO CUTE!!! i want a boston so bad instead i got a jrt mix lol but one day ONE DAY i will get my boston

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah Jimmy keep up :p SOOOOOOOo do you have her, I wanna see pics :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
sooo cute I miss my boston so full of personality , they come in blue now too although prob not accepted in the show ring :S

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
haah I am not AImee, but you fail :p lmaooo ok ok I will forgive if we get pics :D

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I can smell the puppy breath from here!!! Give the squirt lots of kisses for me!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts