Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i had my dogs ears cropped today by a vet but i didnt have a chance to go so my uncle took her and my uncle has got his dogs ears cropped with that vet before and the came out very nice but he said i dont need to tape them they should go up after a month as long as i massage the ears daily would that be true and how should a short crop look on a puppy

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i feel like my dogs ears look really bad cut but im not sure there both even and same size but they just look so weird and floppy

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
give it time to heal , they dont look anything like what they will in a few months.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
yea.. after the crop they look horrible.. makes your stomach drop almost.. after it heals up it looks proper

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
i wouldnt mess with them much , did the vet send home any antibiotic cream or anything { mine never did so i did nothing but some get it } until it heals just let it be she prob wont want you messin with her ears much right now, just keep an eye on them make sure they dont look infected or anything and try and keep them clean { dont have her running free in the mud or playing rouch with other dogs gettin them irritated and such}

1 - 7 of 7 Posts