Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The folowing is from Jamie Sweet's website www.blueriverbullies.com

Here is the ABKC Standard for the Shorty Bull if anyone cares to read it, I am going to keep this about pictures of Shorty Bulls so you can have a better understanding of what they look like. Please believe that once you see one, you will fall in love, and Shorty Bull Fever takes over after that.

Shorty Bull // The American Bully Registry

Shorty Bulls excel at everything they do.

Jamie is always taking cute pics of her babies

This is Blue River's The G.O.A.T. (Greatest of All Time) aka Cassius Clay.
He is owned by my bossmandude Bully the Kid and is currently the ABKC's #1 Shorty Bull in the country with over 20 Best of Breed wins.

Nationals 2013

Hopefully this gives you a better idea of what they look like. Jamie has dedicated most of her life to these dogs and is committed to protecting the breed.

I'll post more pics later tonight and answer any questions. I will post up the weight pull info and Brycap stuff later.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen these guys on youtube , there crazy athletic for there size , some people say they use these to make the exotics
There is no such thing as an "exotic." Dogs are domesticated thus there is nothing exotic about them. It is a marketing ploy and I choose to not acknowledge those type of dogs. The so called "exotics" are just dogs bred way outside the standard. Nobody really knows what went into them and to be honest I don't give a damn because I will never have anything to do with them.

Those people are funny though saying they don't like show dogs and thats why they went in the direction they did and the next thing you know they trying to have a show with their pop up "registry" looking like a bunch of bunnies hopping around in a circle.....

Meanwhile back at the ranch.........

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
I can't believe they've been around since I've been born! Wish more ppl knew about them, woulda pointed my cousin in this direction bc his poor pup almost didn't make it with all the health problems he had. To this day I still don't think his boy could go down the stairs bc he's so top heavy. Not to mention, he gets winded by just walking

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't believe they've been around since I've been born! Wish more ppl knew about them, woulda pointed my cousin in this direction bc his poor pup almost didn't make it with all the health problems he had. To this day I still don't think his boy could go down the stairs bc he's so top heavy. Not to mention, he gets winded by just walking

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
They've just gotten popular and well known in the last 2 years in the bully world. I can't wait to get mine! They have some serious personality on them and all individuals.

·
Registered
262 Posts
There is no such thing as an "exotic." Dogs are domesticated thus there is nothing exotic about them. It is a marketing ploy and I choose to not acknowledge those type of dogs. The so called "exotics" are just dogs bred way outside the standard. Nobody really knows what went into them and to be honest I don't give a damn because I will never have anything to do with them.

Those people are funny though saying they don't like show dogs and thats why they went in the direction they did and the next thing you know they trying to have a show with their pop up "registry" looking like a bunch of bunnies hopping around in a circle.....

Meanwhile back at the ranch.........
I feel the exact same way and I wish they would stop calling them exotic bullies and stay far away from from the real bullies.I like the way you think:)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I feel the exact same way and I wish they would stop calling them exotic bullies and stay far away from from the real bullies.I like the way you think:)
lol they started the EBKR or something and the "standard" is freakin' hilarious. I'll find some videos of the "show" they held and you can see what a sideshow that ish was. lololol
Kills me all the crap they talk about show dogs and the fact I have gotten two death threats from "exotic" people and they are vocal about how much they HATE show dogs yet they write a standard (which my 5 yr old could have written better btw) and hold conformation shows.

HILARIOUS!
Whack as hell but if I am pissed off I think about that and CTFU.
Gotta love special people.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
I want to see this show video, I am infatuated with those "exotics" and have yet to see one walk..

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
I know what you mean. I feel so terrible when I watch videos of some of those deformed dogs, you can see in their little eyes they want so bad to be a normal dog and run and play but their jacked up little bodies just dont allow it. Just plain cruel no matter how you look at it.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
The shorty bull kind of looks like a cross between a standard Ambully and a Frenchie... :p they are cute though for sure!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts