Go Pitbull Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
That little tan and whit dog can't even run. Looks like an EB with a long tail. What a mess.

Shorty Bulls are wicked cute. I want one!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
That little tan and whit dog can't even run. Looks like an EB with a long tail. What a mess.

Shorty Bulls are wicked cute. I want one!
So damn sad girl.... I can't wait until I get mine omg they're precious

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
I will have one one day, oh yes, I will.
I'm so jelly!! I expect pics ASAP!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
How much do they run?? And are there any good breeders in Texas?
The only person who I woul get a SB from is the Queen herself, Jamie Sweet. Other people have nice shorties but mine will come from the creator lol....
There are two lines of Shorties.... Bluck River which is Jamie Sweet and Blue Rock which is Amy Kroggman..... Blue River is far more consistent; however, there are people who have mixes of both.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I see there haven't been a post for a long time here. I wonder why? Anyways I have a Shorty Bull Female who's lines are predominantly Blue River and Connie Thompsons..I love these little representations of the bulldog. Planning to show and hopefully get her BCAP certified by the BBC. Perhaps further down the line if we are successful to breed her.

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
I see there haven't been a post for a long time here. I wonder why? Anyways I have a Shorty Bull Female who's lines are predominantly Blue River and Connie Thompsons..I love these little representations of the bulldog. Planning to show and hopefully get her BCAP certified by the BBC. Perhaps further down the line if we are successful to breed her.
pitbullmamainatl hasn't been on GP in awhile. That's why the thread has been inactive. I know that she has at least one Shorty from Ms. Sweets. Possibly two by now. I'm not sure as I shut down my FB so have been a bit out of touch with her. They are amazing little dogs and I hope to have one myself in a few years.

·
Registered
9 Posts
pitbullmamainatl hasn't been on GP in awhile. That's why the thread has been inactive. I know that she has at least one Shorty from Ms. Sweets. Possibly two by now. I'm not sure as I shut down my FB so have been a bit out of touch with her. They are amazing little dogs and I hope to have one myself in a few years.
Hey EckoMac,
Did you ever get around to securing a Shorty?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts