Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I do (My dogs as well as a variety of other animals that belong to me or others). All but Rabies which has to be given by a vet.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I do my own shot's as well. Vets do the rabies because of state laws they are not available for purchase only a lic vet can give them.

·
Registered
137 Posts
It costs $70 just to walk into a vet up here. I can buy a shot if dhlpp for $6. Its super easy and so worth it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i know the vet i go to i told him i gave my dog there shots i just need the rabies. he wont give the shot because he didnt give them the other shots

·
Registered
137 Posts
That's kinda ridiculous, refusing to give a dog a shot.... I would defiantly contact another vet and see what they say. I haven't had any issues so far and I even board my one dog sometimes.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
i know the vet i go to i told him i gave my dog there shots i just need the rabies. he wont give the shot because he didnt give them the other shots
Does your town hold any of those rabies clinics? Just go there and get one if they do. My city does it once a year and its free for the shot and you don't need proof of the others.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
:hammer: Then you need a new vet lol. That is completely ridiculous.

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
I keep the package from the shots and write the date on them that way I can prove that he got it. that might help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts