Go Pitbull Forums banner

Should Holly get the custom plates?

• Swwweeeetttt you should do that

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No thats lame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ummm I have a better idea

Votes: 2 10.5%

Should I go with the AMPIT13 plates for the new van?

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  American_Pit13 
#1 · (Edited)
I have always wanted custom plates for my "pit mobile" and am getting ready to order them what do you guys think????

Would the AMPIT13 plates look cool with the GP web address as well on the back of the van?

WORDS GOING ON THE BACK OF THE VAN

WWW.GOPITBULL.COM

WWW. KRUGERKENNELS.COM​

See less See more
#3 ·
It doesn't look as cool as I thought they would but I totally still want them lol.

#6 ·
Naw I just want a plain one. I have never been fond of background images.Plus after what I put out for the van I don't want to spend $98 on plates lol.

#10 ·
I like APBT 13 too. AMPIT on the tag of a vehicle would be too close to ARMPIT for first glancers. I am still in love with my AM BULLY.... The way i figure it... they could take it one of two ways and they'd both be correct lmbo!

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl
#12 ·
LMFAO I agree this is much better lol, just keep a camera rolling at all times while driving , Id want to see all the stops you get lolololol

#18 ·
Ok well I don't want to be know as the girl with the armpit van lmao. So maybe APBT 13

I wanted it to match my name here since I have the site on the back :( and Am_pit13 is how I sign my reps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.