Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me see ur dogs and pediagrees! I have looked at my dudes through and through and fine it very interesting searching back a dogs linage! Let me see ur APBT! Exspecialy if they have tonka red barron, little gator or Chinaman in them

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
I was checking out your site. Did you do the breeding between Chain Yankin Charlie and Lil Miss Geach yet? I'd be real interested in seeing what comes/came of that! Love the brindle on Charlie.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks guys.
I did do that breeding a few months ago but she didn't take. LMG has very irregular heats and split heats as well so it makes it harder to pin point her best days to breed. I might try it again for her last breeding but I have a plan for something else first.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Thanks guys.
I did do that breeding a few months ago but she didn't take. LMG has very irregular heats and split heats as well so it makes it harder to pin point her best days to breed. I might try it again for her last breeding but I have a plan for something else first.
That would make breeding her just a tad bit difficult I imagine. You clearly have a successful program with some beautiful dogs so I'm positive whatever breedings you have planned will turn some nice pups. Wish you were in SE instead of NW! I would love to give you a hand with your yard and learn. Maybe one day I'll find someone local to give a hand and learn from. Too bad Flametree retired, that would have been a dream since the OFRN blood is my fav strain.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts