Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not yours...I meant your dog's ;)

OK, so call me weird, but I am slightly obsessed with Gracie's legs and thighs when viewed from the rear. I have never had a dog with such meaty yet muscular legs before. I call her Hot Legs Houlihan (kind of a M*A*S*H reference for those of you over 35).

I'm so glad I called dibs on her meaty thighs in the event of an Apocalypse - you know, in case we have to eat our animals to survive. Hopefully it's not just my family that does that.......wait, it is?.......awkward...

OK, so if anyone else loves their dog's legs too, post 'em up! Don't be shy, I can't possibly be the only one who loves them legs.

P.S. I must admit I slightly blurred her bum hole. I think the neon pink was a bit too much for the open forum. lol

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Hahaha, I love Keira's legs :)
I don't have one of her straight from the back, be here's one :)

It's an awkward angle, and she was at an awkward growth stage, haha

And a couple of others :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Not yours...I meant your dogs ;)

OK, so call me weird, but I am slightly obsessed with Gracie's legs and thighs when viewed from the rear. I have never had a dog with such meaty yet muscular legs before. I call her Hot Legs Houlihan (kind of a M*A*S*H reference for those of you over 35).

I'm so glad I called dibs on her meaty thighs in the event of an Apocalypse - you know, in case we have to eat our animals to survive. Hopefully it's not just my family that does that.......wait, it is?.......awkward...

OK, so if anyone else loves their dog's legs too, post 'em up! Don't be shy, I can't possibly be the only one who loves them legs.

P.S. I must admit I slightly blurred her bum hole. I think the neon pink was a bit too much for the open forum. lol
LMAO! I am just cracking up at you eating Gracie's legs if there's an Apocalypes lol! :hammer:

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Since this thread made me laugh, I just have to post:rofl::roll:

Alice has a nice butt too. :p

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I got legs for ya!!!Not a rear shot, but nice legs none the less :D I love this pic, but it makes her look seriously bulky which she is not, as cool as it looks, she is not nearly that massive in the front and rear lol.

I love this pic of Nenner. She is not to fit here, but has some legs that go alll the way up lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great legs everyone!
Now if I could just get someone to admit they've called dibs too..... anyone???

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
heres a few :D

Diesel when he was still a pupster

Allie Boo RIP

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great legs everyone!
Okay....I will admit LOL!! Bella's front legs are just as meaty as her back ones so I could eat good for days if the world came to an end :flush: Oh, man...that just sounds sick :p

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
i have so many nicknames for him, but this is why i, affectionately, call him "thunder thighs".

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Great legs everyone!
No. When a Zombie Apocalypse does happen, I will need those legs to hunt food for me :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts