Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Members
Want to thank Jennifer-Mustafa and the crew for putting on a great ABBA 2nd Anniversary show.Also to Gabriel Esquivel for picking on the white man-me,lol.And to Trish & Ryan Mathews for helping raise money for the Door of Hope Chest.Kenneth for his service to our Country-Matt for making the stunning Trophys,and let's not forget Miguel from MikelandFederation.I know I'm forgetting people,but thank you to all that came a was part of the Celebration.
George of the Lions Den did a fantastic job with Bubba,and received a lot of well deserved hardware.Also to Juan and Mariella for helping out with all the hard work.
Thank you,
Henry

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Excellent pics, Henry. I want to hit an ABBA show sometime soon since I've never been to one. This is a great pic and a beautiful dog. You wouldn't happen to know who he is off of would you? I want to look at his ped. Thanks!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Those have to be some of the best looking bullies I have seen! Very nice looking dogs :D

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey pitbullmamanatl
If you get a cahnce to go to a Abba show-do it.Great people and a very nice family oriented venue.I will ask and see if I can find out the ped for you.
Thank you,
Henry

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pic Henry!!!! I really need to make it out to one of these shows for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.