Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...my 9 year old daughter's photo editing ability...

Chenoa, my daughter pictured here with Ices, did this editing! I'm so proud of her work, I wanted to share it with all of you.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Figured I'd go ahead and share these pix from my phone while I was at it...

Bad hair day, please excuse Trinity's mop-head

That's all for now. Thanks for looking!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG mah SHae did an awesome job, she takes after you, and I am lovin the cell phone pics :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol, Shae says thank you! She has a smile big as day on her face right now! Thanks :) my phone takes some pretty decent pix huh? I uploaded em to photobucket and did the editing there!

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
haha she did a great job! how fun!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Good job shae! Great pics

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everybody! I'll be sure to let her read this thread when she gets home from school. She'll be absolutely thrilled. If y'all haven't noticed yet, I'm a bit of a shutterbug, and would love to have a job as a photographer, even if it was part time lol. Unfortunately, not enough calling for it here in town.

·
Super Moderator
4,652 Posts
I love the flashing heart in the corner. She has some skillz. :)

I need you to know that Ices's ears are the cutest thing on the planet. Just sayin.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts

I need you to know that Ices's ears are the cutest thing on the planet. Just sayin.
I agree.. lol.. she gets them from her grandma :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Thanks Shanna! I think I lucked up with Ices because her ears survived the teething stage, and they're still adorable! I knew when I got her that I wasn't going to have to crop them.

I agree.. lol.. she gets them from her grandma :D
Yes, she does get her ears from Cali. Sometimes it's amazing how genetics play out throughout the years. Thanks again for the opportunity to own such a magnificent pup off your yard Jessie :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Yes, she does get her ears from Cali. Sometimes it's amazing how genetics play out throughout the years. Thanks again for the opportunity to own such a magnificent pup off your yard Jessie :)
I couldn't ask for her to have gone to a better home ;) im glad that you are so happy with her.. I hope she meets all your expectations

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Am I happy!? Lord knows I can't put into words how happy I am with her. She's such a muscle bound doll, I can't get over her lol. She definitely got her daddy's genetics though. I'm glad I've met your expectations so far in maintaining her. She puts a smile on my face every day, and I think the kids like her too, lol.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
She's gorgeous!I agree about the ears.I wish Rebels would have stayed that way.His don't know what they want to do.Some days they're up and then others they're not.Little weirdo.

Tell Shae she did a wonderful job!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:) Thanks Lisa! Shae was absolutely thrilled that I let her edit one of the pictures, and now I've turned her into a monster. She's constantly asking me if she can edit more pictures lol. I'm going to let her use my other camera and create a sub-album in photobucket for her to do all the editing she wants to do.

As for Ices.. thank you so much for your compliments on her. I was so thrilled her ears survived the teething stage. I can't, for the life of me, remember why their ears are affected so much during the teething stage, but I'm glad hers stayed the way they did. It adds to her adorableness lol.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I've never heard that before.That's weird that the outcome of their ears is affected by something going on when they're teething

1 - 18 of 18 Posts