Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just 2 days ago my dog started getting sick, it started with slightly runny poop then became very watery at first it was like a white color now it is a mucousy yellow color he is also throwing up white foam. These two things are not happening constantly just a couple times a day he is also not eating or drinking, i have to force him to drink with sirenge, for being sick he is actually somewhat playful, please help I'm very scared and can't really afford the vet bills

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Take your dog to the VET!!!!!!!!! It could be an abdominal infection or a parasite. If an abdominal infection and not treated after going 2 days already your pup could die!!!! There are lesser worries it could be like irritable bowel or even food allergies but you still need a Vet to diagnose the pup. So I urge you seek medical help!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Take your dog to the VET!!!!!!!!! It could be an abdominal infection or a parasite. If an abdominal infection and not treated after going 2 days already your pup could die!!!! There are lesser worries it could be like irritable bowel or even food allergies but you still need a Vet to diagnose the pup. So I urge you seek medical help!
Read Read and Reread

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
If you haven't left to the vet already you should do so like right now! Loosing a pet is horrible and I just wouldn't take the chance. I don't like extra bills either, but I never hesitate getting my pups the medical attention they need. Our pets depend on us, and I would say yours needs to be seen by a vet asap

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
21 Posts
I really hate this illness , I've lost a Rottweiler before from this disease. Which is why I asked if he's had his jabs and other injections. How old is he mate ?

·
Registered
91 Posts
just remember he is going to get worse before he gets better, just try and stay positive...hope your pup gets better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts