Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Silver VIP Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wondering if someone had one already where there's a side by side comparison of an APBT, Am Bully, AST, and a SBT? One of my co-workers doesn't understand the difference between the breed and she's really trying hard to understand the difference between them. So I want to make a side by side picture of all four. Does anyone have anything like this? I know that Bahamutt99 has one for the APBT but I'm looking for something different.

I've never seen one so, I'm guessing not. So If anyone doesn't mind, I would like to make one with Champions of each breed. GOOD examples of the breeds. I don't want to just use someone's photos without their permission so would anyone be willing to have their dogs posted side-by-side with other breeds???

Thanks!
Cindy

·
Silver VIP Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, I guess I'll quote myself here since I got what I specifically did NOT ask for:
I was wondering if someone had one already where there's a side by side comparison of an APBT, Am Bully, AST, and a SBT? One of my co-workers doesn't understand the difference between the breed and she's really trying hard to understand the difference between them. So I want to make a side by side picture of all four. Does anyone have anything like this? I know that Bahamutt99 has one for the APBT but I'm looking for something different.
And I MYSELF know the differences between AM bullies, that's NOT what I"m asking for here. I'm asking for SIDE BY SIDE SHOTS Kind of like what Bahamutt99 did for the APBT but for ALL the "Pit Bull" breeds which includes the APBT, The SBT, The AST and the Am Bully.... and if no one has seen such a thing, photos so I can make one myself.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
the thing is.. its hard to differentiate the size in 4 different pics.. one pic w/ all 4 would be perfect

·
Silver VIP Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the thing is.. its hard to differentiate the size in 4 different pics.. one pic w/ all 4 would be perfect
You gave me a great idea.... Or instead of them all next to each other, all the dogs next to an object that everyone knows the size of, like a 2 liter bottle of soda... something like that...

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
well, gonna have to find owners w/ a good example of the breed.. then have them take a pic next to a 2 liter

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
well, gonna have to find owners w/ a good example of the breed.. then have them take a pic next to a 2 liter
lol there are plenty of am bullies next to items on the bully boards... lol toilet paper holders, paper towel holders, buckets, clorox bleach bottles..... I always find that amusing sorry.... Love to see what you cme up with though Cindy!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Great thread and great examples of all breeds chosen there! Sitting them like that together allmost make you wonder how many people get so confused.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol there are plenty of am bullies next to items on the bully boards... lol toilet paper holders, paper towel holders, buckets, clorox bleach bottles..... I always find that amusing sorry.... Love to see what you cme up with though Cindy!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: LMAO umm ya there are , the best are the pups with the coke can beside them lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts