Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had worried about my boy Leos frequent urination but once we started limiting his water it seemed to be under control...until yesterday...he was just sitting down like he does with the 'sit' command and he peed while sitting there. It was as if he didn't even know he did it. Is this a sign of uti? Or was he just being lazy? I mean he really didn't seem to notice and it concerned me...any help is greatly appreciated :D

· Registered
2,991 Posts
I would take him in to the vet and get him checked out ASAP. Really the only time you should limit water intake is before bed time. It is not normal for a dog to pee on themselves.

· Registered
2,991 Posts
They will eat it if they are hungry. Depending on how often your dog needs to be fed. Just put the normal amount in a bowl with no goats milk and after 5 to 10 min pick it up whether they finish it or not. Do that for each feeding. You don't want to spoil them and they aren't going to starve.

· Work them Pet Bulls!
3,950 Posts
Why goats milk? Why not just buy some canned food and mix in a tablespoon or so into the dry? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.