Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I've been bored recently and have been dabbling with graphic work again. If anyone would like a custom forum signature post here.

If you would like one, send me a PM and we can work out the details. I'll need several pictures provided, and color ideas you'd like. If I get swamped with requests I'll have to start a waiting list.
Here are a few things I've whipped up over the past few days.

-

Waiting list(Red=Finished):
DMTWI
DeeboLove
apbtmom76
mxmlxxxvii
LadyRampage
Xaihko

Finished:

-

-

-

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
very nice James, I really like all of them, was wonering who did that new siggy with Savannah in it, I may have to see about this, lol. But you will be swamped before I get abck, lol.

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated with a waiting list. All of them will be made in the order I get'em and time I have available. :D Also...I'm pretty sure you have to be a VIP to have a signature. Could be wrong.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
very nice work James, very nice, I am lovin them both can't wait to see mine :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Also...I'm pretty sure you have to be a VIP to have a signature. Could be wrong.
pretty sure you're right.. i made my own, then found out i cant even use it.. :(

somehow, Bittersweet gets one..

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Added you to the list Xaihko.

Also if anyone messaged me saying they wanted one, I NEED pictures ASAP, or I'm going to skip you and move onto the next person.

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Deebolove and Xaihko, if you guys want me to make you a signature, I could really use some pictures! :D Thanks! :p

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Love the one you made for me!! And all the helpful advise you've given me!! I actually have made some progress figuring out photoshop!!! Thank you!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts