Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pits are notorious for their silly sleeping positions and how they like to sit. Kangol has sat on his butt since he was 13 weeks old. Thats just how he prefers to sit I guess. Although it is super weird to walk in living room and he is just kicking it on the couch by himself, propped up that way, watching TV. He will look over and then continue watching Fox News. Very strange but comical. My mom rolls her eyes now when I take pics of him b/c he is ALWAYS in the same position but it cracks me up. 6000+ pics of the White Animal "sittin here like this."
So I started photoshopping in some things to change up the scenery. Anyway, please post your dog's silly sleeping positions! :sleep:

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL little old man i see :rofl: !!! I'd love to watch the Fox News with ya Mr Kangol lol! :D
LOL... He will totally sit on the couch with his arm propped on your shoulder like you are on a date. Its hilarious!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Super cute pics :D Dosia gets silly like that too

Little brat hiding in the blankets

Marley's a dork too :D

Sometimes they lay on each other

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
I love the photoshopping hahaha

I have a an average one lol.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOVE the blanket picture. Your babies are super cute. Love the pit bull hamburger too. LOL you have pit bull floor-- lots of various items all over... A girl after my own heart! Hahaha... I have a basket for my son's toys and one for Kangaroo and Camo's toys; however, not one of them puts their toys away when finished. :woof:

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Pits are notorious for their silly sleeping positions and how they like to sit. Kangol has sat on his butt since he was 13 weeks old. Thats just how he prefers to sit I guess. Although it is super weird to walk in living room and he is just kicking it on the couch by himself, propped up that way, watching TV. He will look over and then continue watching Fox News. Very strange but comical. My mom rolls her eyes now when I take pics of him b/c he is ALWAYS in the same position but it cracks me up. 6000+ pics of the White Animal "sittin here like this."
So I started photoshopping in some things to change up the scenery. Anyway, please post your dog's silly sleeping positions! :sleep:

Kangol is hilarious. He looks like a pit frog!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL! He's a stud! I like you Kangol :D Do you like to watch Animal Planet Channel? :rofl:
I do but I rarely watch TV-- no time! My 2yr old likes Pit bulls and parolees he calls it his "puppy show." Animal Planet stays on for the White Animal when I'm not home though.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love the photoshopping hahaha

I have a an average one lol.

What is it with pits and hanging their heads off the couch or bed? That can't feel good on their neck!! Kangol always does that and I'm always afraid all the blood will rush to his head so I move him. He never even stirs either.
Classic pit and post!!
:goodpost:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOVE the blanket picture. Your babies are super cute. Love the pit bull hamburger too. LOL you have pit bull floor-- lots of various items all over... A girl after my own heart! Hahaha... I have a basket for my son's toys and one for Kangaroo and Camo's toys; however, not one of them puts their toys away when finished. :woof:
Thanks. OMG the day Dosia was in that blanket I almost had a heart attack. There's a thread in the gen discussion called Dosia is missing. The little brat hid in there and wouldn't come out cause he didn't want to get up and Im running around in tears calling ,my friends thinking he was lost or stolen. I swear that boy lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts