Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Sims 3 Unleashed (pets) is scheduled for October! I am super excited! There are some AWESOME surprises in this one! You can have horses now!!!! I've been wanting this forever! When this comes out I might not be online as much.:rofl: If you didn't play the sims 2 pets... they do have APBT's, Amstaffs and staffy bulls on there! And customizable in every way imaginable! I made Helena perfectly on sims 2, right down to her black ear! :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I LOVE SIMS; although, I am just as domestically disabled in virtual reality as I am in real life. Woot woot for setting kitchen fires while cooking!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i <3 sims.... my husband hates it... he says i get addicted ;)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL I killed my "boyfriend" as a sim in a kitchen fire once!!!! And another time I killed my pregnant sim... she was too tired and too hungry... and I couldn't meet both needs fast enough. It was sad because the grim reaper came and "Helena" was howling and the "boyfriend" was crying... LOL I tired to hurry up and exit and NOT save but instead I hit SAVE. LOL I was so mad. I had to rebuild the house cuz I didn't want her to haunt it. I spent so much time building that dang house!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
lol I always build my house too freakin big and everything goes all to heck. I just like decorating with furniture, which is funny bc I hate furniture in real life.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol I always build my house too freakin big and everything goes all to heck. I just like decorating with furniture, which is funny bc I hate furniture in real life.
LOL! I used to have that problem, house was too big. So I started just building one room at a time, and using a counter or something as a guide to how big the room needed to be.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
me and my boyfriend play and everytime he always knocks up my sim.... i get on and there she is just wobbling around...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts