Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wonder if the dogs actually needed new teeth ,looks like a unreasonable reason to put caps on your dog teeth wonder if they have to go under for that Im assuming they are in for good cant see them removable with a dog. Iguess to each there own some dont agree with cropping while alot of us like it , guess this is the same sorta thing, Not my style thats for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Unfreakingbelievable!!! Guarantee I see that around the Ville sooner or later! Pathetic!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
who does that though ? would a vet actually do that for someone or is this a home done job thing?

·
Registered
776 Posts
holy crap they actually do that .. i joked about it in a thread a few days back but didnt think .. ok i guess im too far removed from the ghetto to believe that without seeing it ... now that i think about it , not suprising:mad:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I've seen this. it sickens me. they surgically implant these for sharper bites or some bs...
why would they need sharper bites? obviously the person who thinks they do hasnt been biten by a dog before. sounds painful implants :(. I can see if a dog has no teeth or needs teeth pulled and replaced I have heard of denture like things like this being made for them { expensive from what I hear as well} but for a dog with healthy teeth I dont get it.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I know I'll get hammered for this but here goes. Nitro has some busted front teeth. He's squared off all four of his canines and has broken some others (he's a rock chewer). While I don't think I'd actually get this done it looks fairly cool. Sometimes I wonder about my sense of taste...

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I know I'll get hammered for this but here goes. Nitro has some busted front teeth. He's squared off all four of his canines and has broken some others (he's a rock chewer). While I don't think I'd actually get this done it looks fairly cool. Sometimes I wonder about my sense of taste...
If it is needed there is nothing wrong with it some people have had to get dentures made for there dogs , The gold look doesnt bother me here lol { i love bling} but for the reasons they stated above i think it isnt needed.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
wow... I stand corrected... people do get dumber. I wish I had the opportunity to meet someone with that crap on there dogs teeth.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
If it is needed there is nothing wrong with it some people have had to get dentures made for there dogs , The gold look doesnt bother me here lol { i love bling} but for the reasons they stated above i think it isnt needed.
Yeah I don't agree with doing it for looks alone. His teeth don't affect him the way they are but if I was to get them fixed, I could be persuaded to do something like this.

wow... I stand corrected... people do get dumber. I wish I had the opportunity to meet someone with that crap on there dogs teeth.
Haha! I'll send you my address if I get it done!:rofl:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMFAO , do you have the show pawn stars? they had an elderly lady come in and try to pawn her dentures where there was like 3 teeth that were gold she was upset they only offered her the price they could get for the gold like $100 or something lol , she was willing to go toothless for some cash but they didnt offer her enough so she stormed out with her grandkids lol

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
why would they need sharper bites? obviously the person who thinks they do hasnt been biten by a dog before. sounds painful implants :(. I can see if a dog has no teeth or needs teeth pulled and replaced I have heard of denture like things like this being made for them { expensive from what I hear as well} but for a dog with healthy teeth I dont get it.
The propaganda i read stated it was mainly for 'fighters' that it's suppose to make the bite more fierce... which is stupid for all obvious reasons:hammer::hammer:

Now putting my personal opinions aside on dog fighting (because everyone obviously knows where I stand on the issue)... In theoretical ideology, gold structure is a weak metal & doesn't take impact or pressure well... So to me, it makes NO sense as to why they do this other than the fact they were dropped on the head as a baby. Which is all the more reason today's DF'ers are morons to the 3rd power.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats what I thought , gold dents very esy its a soft metal , I had a gold cross the kittens got to for like 5 minutes and it was mutilated had dents and holes all over it, wouldnt think it would hold up to dog things like eating even { unless the dog is on a soft diet} seems like a poor choice of metal?

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
thats what I thought , gold dents very esy its a soft metal , I had a gold cross the kittens got to for like 5 minutes and it was mutilated had dents and holes all over it, wouldnt think it would hold up to dog things like eating even { unless the dog is on a soft diet} seems like a poor choice of metal?
I know? Why Gold? Now platinum - hey hey (j/k)... My cats always get into my jewelry if I leave my bedroom door open. little (insert word I can't say here)... >.< They are so crafty & get into EVERYTHING. They figured out how to open the pantry door? WTH

Well again. that's propaganda for you & wouldn't surprise me there are common DF'ers out there today that do this... I try to be careful about what I buy into these days but if it looks a like a rat & smells like a rat...It's probably a rat...

But I'm sure some do it for aesthetic purposes... While I wouldn't do it... As long as it's properly done but a licensed & certified vet, by all means I guess o.0...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts