Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what it is but on seemingly random occasions, my dogs just start howling. At first I thought it was just heat season and the boys were just being boys but ...nope the girls do it too. It is so funny. I wonder if the gris girs make them do it? lol:hammer:
Any iddeas?

·
<(-.-)> N00B
350 Posts
Apollo does this thing where he's 'talking' to me. Kinda sounds like a staffy or the dolphin sound. Just a series of short barks. I think its cute.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Mel only barks for a reason. lol No howling. That would be funny :)

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Lucy "ba-roos" usually when she's stolen someone else's chewtoy and wants to make sure they know it. She sounds like some sort of dinosaur when she does it, cracks me up. She also grumbles, which is somewhere between growling and rooing. That's when she's just talking to ya.

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Ices "ba-roos" when she's trying to talk to me, Roller bays or howls when he feels left out, and Cookie makes some kind of noise I can't really describe. I'll have to get a video of her making said noise so y'all can witness it yourselves.

·
Super Moderator
5,383 Posts
Oh man, the only thing my boy does is whine or bark. Singing would be so cool. Now the coyote's that hang out behind my house -- they can do some singing!

Joe

·
<(-.-)> N00B
350 Posts
Jttar I love listening to the coyotes sing. So long as they star at a distance! Lol

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's funny alright---the outside dogs start it, then the inside dogs keep it going...not everybody but the younger crew does it... :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Bam Bam goes into every room and howls when he wakes up. Just announcing he has arrived I guess :) he also does a really high pitched scream when he's excited and wants out of the car. The rest of the time he just does a grumbly "roo roo roo" when he wants attention or food.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts