Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Schutzhund training we went to the irrigation ditch and let Siren swim. She loves the water and I have a hard time getting her out.

Practicing her dock diving ;)

She is really jumping in this one

Barca's first time in the water and I did not even throw anything. He just saw Siren and thought it was great and jumped in. Good thing I had a long line on him or I would have had to go in and get him.
He is trying to catch his splashed water lol

DORK!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL Barca is so cute reminds me of Bogart with that loud alarm of his LOL. Those are cool video's. I am taking the kid's to the lake this weekend to teach them how to swim! I will let you know how it goes hahaha.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
LMAO "ok hes gonna drowned I gotta go"

·
Registered
780 Posts
LOL thats too funny him just jumpin in like that chasing his splashes.Loki learned to swim a similar way in the Fraser river here because he saw a canada goose havin a swim and wanted to have it for a snack LOL

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL!! Those are great!! Gotta go and save Barca! What a goof! Luv him :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOl barca is hilarious , I laughed at the he's gonna drown gotta go lol. Atleast he likes the water lol.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Aww.. OHh.. I think Im gonna be sick.. ... HAhahahahaha!

Those dogs look freaking great! I love all those dog off that breeding.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Man, I wish we had better water around here. Trying to get Terra to enjoy swimming. I took her to this spot not far from my job, but now I'm thinking ingesting the water from retrieving her tennis ball gave her diarrhea. Loki loves to swim, and if I was brazen enough, I could maybe get her to show Terra how to do it like how Siren showed Barca. But it'd be my luck T would swim out after Loki and try to drown her. LOL!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Barca and Hooch are alot alike.. Hooches prey drive was so crazy that he would drowned damm near from losing focus on one target; oh whats that.. BITE.. whats that BITE.. LOL then tail end sinks and they start swimming in circles, shaking their head.. LOL .. Good times!! looks like they had a blast.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Man, I wish we had better water around here. Trying to get Terra to enjoy swimming. I took her to this spot not far from my job, but now I'm thinking ingesting the water from retrieving her tennis ball gave her diarrhea. Loki loves to swim, and if I was brazen enough, I could maybe get her to show Terra how to do it like how Siren showed Barca. But it'd be my luck T would swim out after Loki and try to drown her. LOL!
Lindsay don't you have swimming vests for the dog's? I don't know why but I thought I remember seeing one of your dog's with a life vest on. I might get one of those to use at first when teaching bogart and ava how to swim.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Lindsay don't you have swimming vests for the dog's? I don't know why but I thought I remember seeing one of your dog's with a life vest on. I might get one of those to use at first when teaching bogart and ava how to swim.
Yeah, we used it today in fact. I've only got the one. I was hoping it would give her more confidence going out. But it was really super windy and the water was all choppy, so she didn't make a whole lot of progress. Given time I think she'll come around. Its just much more expedient to have an experienced dog that will show the newbie how to do it. I could bring Loki, but its a PITA to try and do anything with both girls by myself since Terra wants to beat Loki into mush.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Yeah, we used it today in fact. I've only got the one. I was hoping it would give her more confidence going out. But it was really super windy and the water was all choppy, so she didn't make a whole lot of progress. Given time I think she'll come around. Its just much more expedient to have an experienced dog that will show the newbie how to do it. I could bring Loki, but its a PITA to try and do anything with both girls by myself since Terra wants to beat Loki into mush.
That's cool where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Its an Outward Hound one, I think. I bought it from a local pet superstore when I was in Tulsa.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
:goodpost:
YES!!! Then Siren could show Dosia how it's done ;)
Yeah! Come out to CA Dakota can teach y'all how it's done with his 20 footers. :rofl: ;)
:p

Maybe you jinxed him with his name, Barca is a dork. :D Taking my dogs out to the water has always been a ton of fun, good stress reliever too.

Oh! And Dosia and Dakota can teach Siren and Barca how to snorkel!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LMAO "ok hes gonna drowned I gotta go"
he is a serious DORK! lol

Aww.. OHh.. I think Im gonna be sick.. ... HAhahahahaha!

Those dogs look freaking great! I love all those dog off that breeding.
yeah you should have had one! next time buddy when I breed Barca that would be a great bulldog for you ;)

Sooooo If I go to NM to show you can come to CA to jump ya :D
I want to make it to CA as much as I can.
Yeah! Come out to CA Dakota can teach y'all how it's done with his 20 footers. :rofl: ;)
Maybe you jinxed him with his name, Barca is a dork. :D Taking my dogs out to the water has always been a ton of fun, good stress reliever too.

Oh! And Dosia and Dakota can teach Siren and Barca how to snorkel!
That was a great video!

BTW I did let Varro out to try swimming and he ran to the edge and was like " umm NO!" lol I threw him and he just swam back and jumped back into his crate, LMAO swimming is not his "thang"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts