Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I guess a BH isn't really a title but Varro got his BH this Sunday.

Siren earned her Utility Dog title APR 1
It is The protection and obedience phase to the IPO 1. I have been having problems finding time to track so we did the other two parts.
She got an 80 in Obed and would have scored higher but I guess I was moving me feet on the recall and gave a double command on the return of the retrieves. Funny how you do things without realizing! Overall her Obed looked great just handler faults on my end. In protection she got a 93 and did a very nice job and got good compliments on her strong full grips!

Hopefully I can work on her tracking if I can ever find time and a place. I want to get her IPO 1-3 she is certainly capable of doing so. Now we are training for the APR 3, she already had the skills for an APR 2 I just need to find another trial.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
YAY glad to hear it!! Congratulations. such great pups!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
You gotta let me know when you guys will be in CA again. I had so much fun hanging out with you and playing with the dogs :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Congrats Lisa! That's still great news, even though you made a couple mistakes. Best of luck to you in finishing up with your goals for Siren. Varro can do it, too. I have faith in him. After all, look who his mother and handler are!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts