Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YAY we did an ultrasound to confirm Siren's pregnancy and she has at least 5 pups!! I don't want a large litter and 5-6 would be perfect! Here is some video and pictures of the little babies. :woof:

Some video where you can see the pup moving

two pictures

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
soooo cute!! We just dropped 11 pups on the 13th...9 boys 2 girls from Freebie x Colonel

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Swwwwwweeeeeeeeet

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Lisa I saw these on FB, I am super super happy can't wait to see these pups :D

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I didnt comment the other day but I did look at the photo and was thinking just that, shes only got about 5 pups in there. Thats a litter you'll have no problem keeping. I love litters of 5, they are the best; but I like to keep all my dogs if I can, 8s to much but 5 is good!...

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Yay! Congrats!! Good news :woof:

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Great news! Glad you don't have to wonder anymore!!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I really like siren she is an awesome dog.
huh so just the bitch huh.....

I didnt comment the other day but I did look at the photo and was thinking just that, shes only got about 5 pups in there. Thats a litter you'll have no problem keeping. I love litters of 5, they are the best; but I like to keep all my dogs if I can, 8s to much but 5 is good!...
I am really hoping for females and at least one male for Holly ;) 5 pups is a great number and I can keep at least 2 and I pretty much have homes for the others so it is a great number! I wanted more than 4 but not more than 6 or 7 so this is great news! Now I am just wondering what colors we are going to get this should be interesting.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Wow.!! Thats so awesome. You really got it goin on ever there huh?:)
Cant wait to see what comes out :woof:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Ya 5 is good! Just enough to have a selection, but not to many to find homes :D

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
:rofl::clap::clap: if not keep em all :D
She can keep all but one... Hes MINE :D

There are 11 females running this house and poor Jeremy (husband) has no one but Snoop. Those boys need some back up.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts