I'm new here. Hi everybody. I have a 5 month old male blue pit, and he has some awesome allergies and cant quit scratching. Crawling across the yard a lot to ease the itching on his belly. Lost a little hair. Ive had him tested for both types of mange mites, and none found. Anyone ever had this problem? I appreciate any help I can get. He's a great little guy, great spirit, minds well. I just want to ease his suffering. I'm not very learned about food allergies and whats most common. Thanks all.