Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left my baby with a family member while I was relocating. When I went to pick him up, he was like this. Can someone please help and give advice as to what this is and what I can do to help him!

·
Super Moderator
5,388 Posts
It looks like he was cut, bit, scratched or all of them. If it was my dog I would have brought him to the vet immediately and my suggestion would be to get him to your vet right away. If you are going to try and care for it yourself, clean the wound with mild soap and water, rinse and dry the area and then apply some triple antibiotic cream.
What did your family member say happened?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looks like he was cut, bit, scratched or all of them. If it was my dog I would have brought him to the vet immediately and my suggestion would be to get him to your vet right away. If you are going to try and care for it yourself, clean the wound with mild soap and water, rinse and dry the area and then apply some triple antibiotic cream.
What did your family member say happened?
Apparently they don't know what happened. I'm just upset that no one called before it got this bad. That you sooo much for your suggestions. I will be trying them out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts