Even more sitting

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah how can it get old, Kangol is the stuff, I love to see pics of him this way, it cracks me up too ;)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
so funny, not much else to do but eat, does he sit like this then too, lol. Such a cute pup :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahah how can it get old, Kangol is the stuff, I love to see pics of him this way, it cracks me up too ;)
I love how he holds his arms when he is sitting like that. He looks like a praying mantis.
so funny, not much else to do but eat, does he sit like this then too, lol. Such a cute pup :)
Well, he doesn't sit like that when he is eating; however, he does sit like that next to me on the couch when I am eating dinner. Feet propped out, front arms praying mantis like, staring straight ahead. I finally bought a kitchen table and sat in one of the chairs at the table, but sat on his butt like a normal dog for once (probably because he would have slid right off if his legs were propped out).

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Muahahahaha! These pictures never get old.. sooooo funny! Great pictures Lauren! :) He's looking as pleasantly plump and happy as ever! :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Kangol is too funny.. he needs to get his butt off the couch and work out.. lol...

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Aah, the many faces of Kangol. It's funny I'm just seeing these now because I was telling some friends of mine about Kangol's sitting style last week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts