Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this morning, I let Toby out of the crate. My normal routine. Sit, stay. Open the crate and check he is going to stay. Release and praise. Then normally we walk to the sliding glass door. Sit stay. Open door.....good boy and release with ok. He is two and we are on our 3rd week with him.

Today I come down stairs and he's just all keyed up and rowdy. I get him calm and submissive and let him out. Guess he had to pee more than usual cause he bolted for the sliding door he thought was open. I thought he was gonna stop. Pure comedy.....he realized at the last second it was closed and tried to stop on my tiled flooring. Didn't work. So what's he do? He lowers his head to the broadest part and just slams into it. ( think charging bull)

So after the large crash. He drops his butt and sits. Shakes his head and looks at me like wtf? Then wags his tail. I thought for sure the glass was gonna break. 90 lb red nose and glass not a good combo.

I gotta good chuckle before I even had my first cup of coffee. Well, I laughed after I realized replacing glass and vet bills are expensive and I wasn't goin to have to either.

Good morning folks, hope ya have a nice day.

Liam

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL thats funny , I woulda laughed too lol.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When we adopted Toby, his name was Togue (pronounced tow gay) it sounded too much like too gay for my likes. he's a real wrecking ball and a freight train. My wife started calling him moose and i said he's as big as a tobagon. so i started calling him toby for short.

I wish i had a video camera for all the amusing things he does.

He had no manners when we took him and would choke himself on the leash when we walked. literally made himself puke.

I have always used Nilif with my dogs, just didn't know it had a name. He is well mannered and laid back. his training is coming along nicely. I even taught him to drop his toys before he comes in the house.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Lol! That is great! I got a nice vision of the whole thing from your story :) Thanks for sharing!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hahaha thats a riot, nice way to start a day. Glad no one was hurt :) and hopefully Toby learned a lesson about glass doors lol

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
mine does the same thing. i think he learned it from me though!

*on a side note. let me get this straight.... i can't use astricks (*) to filter my language... but i CAN use chat abbreviations like "wtf"?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts