Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I recently got a 13 month old razors edge male. He's very playful and active, my little shadow lol. Anyway, he just a tad bite under weight and was being fed diamond adult. I feed my dogs Kirkland and I am wondering 1. Is Kirkland a good brand (I know its the diamond equivalent) 2. Should I feed him the puppy formula for a little while? 3. I used 2 give my dogs raw beef marrow bones but have read that knuckles are better, which do you all prefer/suggest?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Kirkland is fine and you can go with the adult formula. Can you post some pics up of her? Just wondering what makes you think she is thin { she may be but some people think there dogs are thin when they are actually at a nice weight. Some are thinking fat = in shape }

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Sorry HE lol, He doesnt look thin to me at all, he is 13 months so now he will start to fill out. The RE blood tends to pop late I find and you may see more change close to 2 years and slightly after that. I think he just needs to fill in and will naturally thicken up. Id just keep up with some good food { dont over feed} and a good execise routine and he will be fine.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
beef knuckle

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
very cute pup, I agree, not underweight at all, looks good! Give him some more time to grow out and then you could start to tone muscles and adjust the diet then I would think. Cute boy though! Sweet face

1 - 13 of 13 Posts