Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone seen this yet? very disturbing someone could do this and the guy blames alcohol. I hope he gets what he deserves I cant stand when people blame alcohol or drugs its your choice to take it so what crimes you do while on it you should pay the price. I dont know how it is in CAli but here the animal cruelty cases carry a pretty harsh sentence.

warning: does show an open wound , for those who dont handle that stuff well.

David Senk, 54, Arrested For Taking Bite Out Of Python

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know right? I dont know much about snakes but most lizards you want to wash your hands after handling you can get ill from them salmonella i believe they carry wonder if its the same for snakes, as cruel as that is to doo its just as gross to have his mouth there.

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
I can't remember if snakes carry salmonella... and I have a Ball Python, haha. :)
But I always make everyone who handles him wash their hands! You can never be too careful. Please dear gah, never let that man have a dog! I can't imagine what he would do with a dog, if he would do that to a snake!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
"It was him or me, your honour. And I'd do it again! He'd a' bitten me if he got the chance!"

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"It was him or me, your honour. And I'd do it again! He'd a' bitten me if he got the chance!"
:rofl: your excuse ? lol should be his lawyer lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
:rofl: your excuse ? lol should be his lawyer lol
Yeah he shoulda gone with self defence if he had any brains. Then again, he did bite a snake so I don't think brains really come into the equation.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
wow.. that is aweful.. i think :-/ i mean who would bite a snake???? i dont like snakes but who is actually stupid enough to bite one? drunk or not theres still something wrong in dude's head

1 - 8 of 8 Posts