Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG too flipping cute,. Gonna have your hands full I hated having more then 1 pup to train at a time, so much work LOL... Im rather over pups at this point but looking at ones I don't have to clean up after or train im kinda fond of still. ;) keep posting pics of them please !!!

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG too flipping cute,. Gonna have your hands full I hated having more then 1 pup to train at a time, so much work LOL... Im rather over pups at this point but looking at ones I don't have to clean up after or train im kinda fond of still. ;) keep posting pics of them please !!!
Lol trust me I know I'm in over my head but I can't help it. I'm trying for first pic female on a litter coming in June too. gr. Ch. Titan sired. I want one so bad!!! Next year I'm gonna have to have help to show them all lol. I'm gonna have one in almost every class too except for Extreme. I'm not into the extreme class.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Too cute!!!!

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hoarder lmao. Any of the bullies pointed?
One of the bullies had points before I got him. I plan on showing them all starting this year and next year and see how they do. I'm really gonna focus right now on Slayer and try to get him Sh. Ch. and I'm gonna try him and Buffy both in weight pull. All of the bullies except one is out of Ch. Bonez and my female is out of Ch. Bonez and her dam is only one major away from Ch. for my birthday I'm trying to get first pick male and female out of Gr. Ch. Titan and a Ch. female. I'm super stoked about that litter. I don't consider it hoarding because I spend my days at home and they all get plenty of love and attention and proper nutrition and vet care. Hoarders usually just take dog after dog but don't maintain them.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Idk how u do it. I have 3. With training (ob, bitework, amd weightpull), work, my training sometimes I feel that my dogs dont get enough time and attention. Makes it even harder now that flex is male dog aggressive.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts