Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lina sneezes when she gets excited. Does anyone else's doggies do this? I find it quite funny.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I am not sure why, but harley sneezes when me and her get into our little play time. It normally starts but almost stare down, bulk up and see who can be the biggest and so on. Then she puts her butt into the air and sneezes. I make a sneezing noise right back, and then we go back and forth sneezing while she thrws her body all over the place

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Ecko does the same. I have a bulging disc in my back so I sit on the couch and he hops up next to me and we wrestle on the couch and he throws himself on his back and rolls around acting all tough and then starts sneezing all over me like he's getting me back for winning. LOL!
Sneezing playing dogs make me giggle. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I have had that happen with a couple of mine its weird but nothing beats my boston terrier when he got excited or when we walked and some wind or scent of something would catch him wrong he would do this snorting fit like he was choking or something and would be SOOOO loud and would bring all sorts of attention was SOOO embarassing lol. He would have these fits and they would last a good minute -3 minutes and he wouldnt move while he was snorting and EVERYONE would look at you like you were choking out the dog or something even though he is sitting with a flat buckle collar and obviously not choking LOL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts