Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Snapped some pics yesterday while the dogs were out playing in the snow. Loki doesn't believe it's ever too cold to work the spring pole!

Lady B working Loki on the spring pole:

I effing love this dog:

Thanks for looking!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
What a handsome boy! What kind is your other dog? Looks border collie/aussie cross :) very cute!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
cute pics, I love the face on the other dog when she is tugging the rope too lol. Both look great.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think we settled on Sheltie or a Sheltie mix. We aren't sure. She was my in-laws' dog but they couldn't train her (imagine...leaving your dog outside on a tether 90% of the time and then wondering why it's not grasping the basics...). She is originally from Montana and Shelties and other small herding mixes are very common out there. So really, she's a mutt :)

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cute pics, I love the face on the other dog when she is tugging the rope too lol. Both look great.
She is absolutely obsessed with him. She won't fetch unless he is fetching, won't play unless he is playing. The only time she grabs a toy on her own is to shove it in his face and get him to play with it. Such a strange dog...

He hardly even notices that she exists!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
haha that's my favorite too, when she is behind him tugging, her eyes are so focused, lol. Love them all though, Loki is so handsome! It amazes me how much determination they have even when its cold. the last pic with him looking over his shoulder is so sweet and he looks so happy lol

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Amy. Determination had always been one of his strong suits, ha ha.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Loving the pics! nice spring pole setup. What kind of rope are you using? my boy love to hang on rope but not toys. but the rope that im using keeps getting torn up by him.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a heavy duty nylon rope - we used to tie toys on there but have better luck using an old t-shirt or any old rag really. We just knot everything up on the end there and he goes nuts for it. He doesn't care, he just wants to play on the spring pole. The rope we have is the same we've been using for years though. We got it at Lowe's off the bulk rope roll in store.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts