Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I'd share a few pics of the girls in the snow yesterday, I also hooked Phoenix up and let him pull the girls around, thru the slush and all, we had soooo much fun :D

This is us just getting started :D -

Here we are coming back around :D The b/f stayed outside with no coat to take these pics for me :D -

Lilly waving -
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...97122483236_1094965721_32099762_4273606_n.jpg

TX snowman -

And some randoms of the girls in the snow, omg they had sooo much fun and Uncle Chris helped them learn how to make snowballs :p Needless to say I got pegged af ew times, and Phoenix was running back and forth trying to catch snowballs being throw :p

Villayna makin a snowball -

lmaooooo Villayna hit him with a snowball, he was like wth?? -

gathering snow for snowballs -

I love the look on her face -

Alright enjoy, all in all yesterday was a great day and no I didn't get out of my p.j.'s :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahah thansk Freddie :D It is a great pic, I may frame it :D

Omg seriously I laughed so hard at the snow man I want to get in the red wagon too lmao those pics are so cute !!!!!! Love them and what beautiful girls
hahah girl, I lmaooo at that too, he was soo proud :p When you come visit I promise to let him take you for a ride around the block :D Thank you, I love those girls, :D

Thats right bf, be good to mah mommy :) LOL
Such cool pics! Nice pants too! Heehee
lol Annie, huggles. I got those pants for x-mas from the b/f's dad, they are sooo commfy, they have little penguins on them :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:D Thanks Lauren, Phoenix really does love doing that for the kids :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
LOVE it, the tz snowman had me crakin up :D the girls are super cute tye i love it!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehehe we laughed about the TX snowman too :D Thanks girl, the girls are awesome, they had such a blast, I have video but it is like 2 and a half minutes long of them throwing snowballs at Uncle Chris and Carter and Neener catching them, lol. It was a good day :D ((hugs))

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Those are wicked cute pictures! Love her face too :) Cute puppy he looked so proud pulling the wagon! But I thought you said there was snow? I saw no snow pictures! I saw a nice fall day with a little morning frozen dew ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol Ames, the girls ahd sooo much fun and what are you talking about you don't see all that white stuff, haahh we are in TX ya know :p lmaoooo @ frozen dew, really?? I do not envy you :p And Phoenix loves pullin the girls, if you could hear them squealin in laughter it would make the pics so much better :D Thanks :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pics Tye! Cute puppers and kiddos :)

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
heheh thanks girl, we had a super day :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I liked the pictures. LOL at your TX slush man.... um snow man.

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hahahaah awww y'all don't laugh at the TX snowman, the b/f worked really hard on him, it took him all of about 2 minutes :p

Thanks RUdy :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts